✖️thirty-five✖️

colby's POV

Brennen and i have been looking at apartments all day we found a few we liked but there was one that had a decent kitchen, a nice bedroom definitely big enough for both of us, two bathrooms, a big living area with a electric fire place. i really fell in love with that one and i'm pretty sure Brennen did too.

after a little while longer of driving i started to get really hungry, i gotta day looking for places to live it really takes it outta ya. "Brennen i'm starving" i whined, he looked at me with a smile "you can literally read my mind" he laughed along with me "well yeah, but where do you wanna eat" i asked "i dunno where do you wanna eat"
"i asked you first" i argued, he rolled his eyes "well that's a stupid question clearly tender greens, plus i think there is one right around here" he said, i dramatically gasped "i knew you loved me, i mean if we don't go there that shows you don't love me so...." i shrugged innocently "well then do i have a choice" he shrugged "i mean if you don't wanna love me anymore you do" i said trying act serious "welp, then get out" he said, my jaw dropped "Brennen you asshole!!" i laughed shoving his shoulder. making us both erupt in laughter. "okay okay but how far away is it" i asked still trying to catch my breath "look out the damn window" he pointed, i looked out the window like he said and we were right in front of it, to say the least i felt stupid.

we got seated by some flirty waitress, i love going out to eat with My boyfriend but all these damn hoe-ass waitress are all over Brennen.

"so anyways about moving, i really liked the last one we looked at with the fire place thing" i spoke setting my phone on the table "yeah? i liked that one too a lot. i was actually hoping you'd say you liked that one" he said, i smiled widely "i don't think you understand how happy i am that we are moving in together. we will have so much privacy" i said, i was more just thinking aloud but i knew he was listening "oh yes the privacy will be great" he smirked, i rolled my eyes along with a smile "well it will be easier, but we are eating or well waiting to eat so can we talk about that later" i asked "i mean i've got something you could eat but whatever" he said under his breath "Brennen i swear to god i will throw you out a window" i threatened, but he only laughed at me "baby we both know i'm stronger" he smiled evilly, i was gonna answer but the waitress came with our food "here's your food boys" she said without taking her eyes off Brennen but he didn't seem to notice "thank you, my boyfriend and i will enjoy it" i said giving her a fuck you smile, Brennen laughed, his dumb yet amazing hyena laugh making me smile.
"okay so anyways about moving" i said taking i bite out of my food, his face shifted a bit, i could tell he was stressed "hey if you don't wanna talk about it we don't have too" i reassured, grabbing his hand "no we can talk about it it's just a little stressful that's all" he nodded, i sighed "yeah it is but think positive about it, "it's bigger and in a better area plus you'll be moving in with me, and i don't wanna sound conceited or anything but i'm pretty amazing" i giggled "that you are" he laughed along. "no but for real we can talk about moving when we actually put money on the place okay?" i said, it stressed me out to. not gonna lie either i'm scared, that maybe him being around me so much he'll get tired of me just like everyone else did for the most part "fair enough"

~time skip~

I decided i wanted to spend Christmas with Brennen this year, and Sam went with Katrina. only one year right? it won't matter that much.

we sat sat on Brennens couch watching the Grinch, i laid my head on his chest with the dogs cuddled to both of us "we still need to go Christmas shopping" i spoke "yeah i mean tomorrow is Christmas eve" he agreed, i yawned barring my head into his shirt "you tired?" he asked, i nodded "okay baby come on" he said i moved my head off his chest allowing him to stand up "well are you coming?" he asked "carry me" i whined, he sighed with a smile, he picked me up bridal style, i nuzzled my head into his neck.

he laid me on the bed before he got in, i was to tired to change into any other clothes so i just slept in jeans and a shirt. not super comfortable but not awful i've done it before. i felt his arm wrap around me, i cuddled more into him. i don't know if he was awake or not but either way. i was Happy.

hi i finally updated. butttttt i think i already said this but this book is getting close to ending (maybe i might keep it going a while longer)