✖️thirty-three✖️

Brennens POV

Colby woke me up staring at me with a huge grin on his face, I smiled back. Struggling to keep my eyes open from the room being so bright "why are you smiling?" My raspy voice said, he giggled but didn't answer for a while. I really do love Colby, I mean like a lot. "I dunno, take a guess" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes. I knew what he was talking about. And yeah last night was hella fun, the thought made me smile "see you're smiling too" he spoke, I chuckled "I need a shower" I said sitting up. "Is that fine, actually don't answer that I basically live here so yes it is" I smiled "you've got a point" Colby laughed. "And I'm stealing your clothes like you steal mine k? K cool" I said standing up walking towards the bathroom, I saw Elton down the hall glaring at me "what" I questioned, he laughed "like you don't know Colby is really loud just saying" he laughed walking down stairs, I sighed while smiling, I mean he isn't wrong but I thought nobody was home, but I wonder if anyone else heard. I mean I'm proud but Colby gets so embarrassed, although it's cute.

                 ~time skip~

My shower was nice, well it's a shower what could be so amazing about it? Kinda sad Colby didn't come in though, guess he can't read my mind I suppose.

I walked into his room, he was on his phone like normal but didn't even bother to look up or imma assume he didn't. I went through his closet I got some random jeans and I came across a shirt that was originally mine "just so you know, this was mine" I said pointing to the shirt "welp that sucks, mine now" he laughed, I swear his smile can light up an entire room, I sat on the couch while he was still on the bed "You aren't gonna shower?" I asked, "I would but I'm lazy and it's nothing Cologne and deodorant can't fix right?" He joked, I love the relationship we have, it's not like any relationship I've ever had because it's not just romantic shit we still act like best friends well we are but does that make sense? I dunno "I'm hungry" Colby whined "well lets go make food" I suggested he nodded yes.

Almost everyone was downstairs, we sat in the kitchen because food and it was quite "what do you wanna do today" I spoke, colby opened his mouth to answer but Corey shouted "hopefully not fuck again" making the room erupt in laughter, I looked at Colby who had an embarrassed blush spread across his cheeks "aww baby, are you embarrassed" I spoke pulling him into my lap "yeah! I didn't think anyone was home" he pouted, god he was adorable "well they'd know anyway" I said pointing to the hickeys that were spread across his neck "not really, they could have just thought we had a really intense make out session" he said trying to sound serious but I could see him trying not to laugh "well that did happen" I smiled, he rolled his eyes "oh by the way" Colby began "I think tonight we are having a family dinner and you are clearly invited" he smiled at me "I'd come anyway" I said shrugging "true" he said "we gonna make food or no" he said raising his eyebrow "I got something you could eat" I joked, "that was last night Brennen" he said patting my chest and getting off me, I sighed "anyways I'm just gonna make a sandwich, you hungry" he asked getting some random shit outta the fridge "nah I'm good" I spoke grabbing my phone because it buzzed, I looked at the notification, and it was from Corinna.

Corinna: I miss u :(

Brennen: sucks to be you, I'm with Colbs and you a thot so be gone🙄

I sighed clicking off the screen, I going over to another text that was from Jake something about a video I wasn't paying attention "what was that" Colby asked sitting next to me "Corinna" I said mindlessly but he stayed silent, but then I came to the realization of how he's probably thinking about it "no baby not like that look" I said showing him the text, he nodded "I trust you Brennen, I just don't trust her" he said trying to smile "I know but trust me, you'll never have to worry about her" i spoke, he nodded "I would kiss you but like you got food in your mouth and I ain't into that" I laughed, making him almost choke [ ;) ] "I hate you" he said shaking his head "love you too" I teased, "y'all are so gay" Elton said as he entered the kitchen "uh no I'm not" I said Colby looked at me confused along with Elton "I am colbysexual" see I thought that was funny but nobody and laughed "K well I thought that was funny" I spoke defending myself "you tried" Colby said, and Elton shook his head as he walked off somewhere.

                   ~Time skip~

Colby's POV

We pulled out another table so we could all eat together, this is only the second time we have done this aside from thanksgiving. It's just when we all get to hang out and not worry about YouTube or anything it's just family time. Elton brought Amanda, Sam brought Katrina, I had Brennen, corey and Devyn clearly and poor Arron, I think he's okay though.

Most of us sat at the table while corey and Devyn made food, I don't remember what she said we were having but Devyn is a amazing cook so what ever it is it'll probably be amazing. Brennen sat next to me, I laid my head on his shoulder. I grabbed my headphones and phone putting one in his ear and one in mine, we watched YouTube while everyone else was doing their own thing "you guys are adorable" Katrina commented, I smiled "thank you" I said, like I said she's nice and all just a little annoying.

"Okay guys, food is ready" Devyn announced, I pulled the headphones out of Brennen ear "uh ow" he said rubbing his ear dramatically. Devyn and Corey brought over the food it looked to be chicken, mashed potatoes and salads (idfk tbh) Devyn sat it in front of all of us "it looks and smells amazing, Guys" sam spoke corey and Devyn thanked him.

We all ate the amazing food, I wish we did this more but I don't because nobody ever wants to clean the mess. We all made jokes. We have such an amazing little family it was literally just laughing. No awkward silence nothing like that.

It was around 9 at night we decided to watch a movie before we all part ways. Everyone cuddled up on the couch. I laid my head on Brennens chest with my legs across his lap with a blanket over us. The movie began To play it was pretty loud but I didn't really care or mind. Brennen ran his hand through my hair making me shiver, I loved it when anyone played with my hair it was just relaxing. "You can keep playing with my hair ya know" I whispered but it was loud enough for him to hear, he chuckled running his hands through my hair. He moved his hand to where it was resting on my thigh, I had a slight feeling I knew what he was doing but said nothing because he didn't move his hand...or maybe I spoke too soon. His hand slowly went up my thigh to my crotch, I looked but I him and he acted like nothing was happening "Brennen not now" I whined, "I'm not doing anything" he shrugged "Brennen stop, everyone is right there" I said seriously. But he didn't answer. After a while of him not doing anything, out of no where he palmed me through my jeans I gasped burying my head into his shirt, I could feel the roommates staring "he was just yawning" Brennen lied, I mentally rolled my eyes "Brennen I swear to god" I said into his chest, but he only laughed. He moved his hand around on my jeans, I bit my lip trying not to moan but I also wanted to tell him to stop because like everyone is right fucking there and surprisingly I do have my limits. "Brennen" I said breathlessly "what, they have barley noticed anything" he whispered "later I promise just not now, please" I whined, "fine" he said moving his hand away, I pecked his lips "love you"
"Love you too"

Let's just say the rest of the night was very.....interesting, if you will.

This chapter was awful I just had nothing else to write anyway gotta go bye