✖️Thriteen✖️

Colby's POV

Waking up wrapped in the arms of someone you love as the almost blinding sunlight shines through the blinds a puppy at your feet, how quiet it is besides for the soft snoring that you didn't mind in-fact thought was cute. Is the best feeling in the world (not that I know I'm lonely asf, k sorry continue) I wish it could last forever but I have things I need to do and people to see even if they didn't want to see me.

I turn and look at brennen who is peacefully asleep his longish brown hair with the blonde highlights fell in his face just barely covering his eyes, the way his lips were slightly parted, his lips have always been one of my many favorite things about him. They are so soft and pink the perfect shape and everything. I smiled to myself how did I get this lucky? "Brennen" I whisper but hopefully loud enough for him to wake up, although it didn't work it looked like he was in a pretty deep sleep.

I decided to make us breakfast because one hidden talent of mine happens to be cooking. I look through the cabinets and fridge, I decided on pancakes and bacon because that's really all he had, Brennen was never one to make homemade food he always ate out.

               V small time skip

The bacon was already done and I'm flipping the last pancake, i hummed along to a song I've had stuck in my head for days which was merry go round by mgk, (that's one of my favorite songs and if you've never listened to it listen to it) kobe came out a little bit ago and he laid in the kitchen watching me make food, every now and then I'd give him some scraps but something much. I was getting the plates down and as I set them down on the counter I felt arms wrap around my waist, I jumped in fright but calmed down because I know who's arms those are they are brennen's "good morning baby" he said resting his head on my shoulder, I smiled to myself "mornin" I said wiggling out of his grip so I could finish making our plates, "how long have you been awake" he asked me sitting down at the table "mm 30 or so minutes" I say putting a plate in front of him and sitting myself down with my plate "fuck Colbs, this is amazing" he says with his mouth full of food, I giggle I little bit "thank you but don't talk with your mouth full you'll choke and I don't want you to choke I don't know how to fix that" I say laughing a little, I look at him he raised his eyebrow "okay so you don't want me to choke on food then okay okay" he says laughing I blush "shut up Brennen" I say taking a bite of my food, I swear he's so dirty minded like I am too but it's like everything I say he can make into a sex joke (lmao I'm that friend) i Don't mind it, it's just that I kinda actually wanna do those things with him but I highly doubt he actually want too. Plus I'd just embarrass myself I've only had sex once and it wasn't with a guy so I'm basically still a virgin I don't know what to do. I sigh out loud "you alright" Brennen asked me, "perfect" I say forming a smile, what a lie I've learned over the years lying is so much easier then telling the truth the truth is always ugly but lies on the other hand you can paint those like a pretty, pretty picture. And yes lying isn't right yes lying doesn't get you anywhere it makes everything easier for me I've never liked opening up to anyone other then sam, he's really the only one I can trust or used to be able to trust because I remember the last time I told him something that I only trusted him with somehow kat found out and the only way she could find out is through him so at this point I can't really trust anyone, I wanna learn to trust brennen but that will take some time. My thoughts were stopped by Brennen waving his hand in my face "Colby ya in there" he said "oh uh yeah I just w-was thinking" I reply, sighing at the end, I woke up happy what happened "Colby are the thoughts back? Because remember you need to tell Me" Brennen said grabbing my hand, I don't look at him but I sigh "I-I'm fine really I am" I say looking at him with a smile the smile I know all to well the one everyone believes the one that's fake "okay but I'm always here" he says pulling his hand away, I nod.

Brennens POV

I really don't know if I should believe Colby or not like I want to but I just don't know he seems so messed up from something so small, well maybe it wasn't small to him but I don't understand what's going on with him so I don't really know how to help I mean I could ask sam maybe he knows but at this point you're lucky if you get five seconds to talk to him without Katrina by his side, I love Colby and I hate seeing him in pain I hate seeing anyone in pain but this is different seeing him in pain makes me hurt and on top of that I don't know what the fuck to do about it. "Hey Brennen" Colby said snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah" I reply "I'm gonna go home I think I need to film videos and stuff" he says with a sigh afterwards "o-okay" i day standing up with him so I could walk him out "talk to you later, love you" he said "love you too" I say pecking his lips and just like that he was gone.

I walk to the couch and flop down on it, grabbing my phone because it went off, it was Corinna

C: hey baby, how are you today?

........

OOOOOOHHHHHHHH SHIET