✖️thirty-four✖️

(Two weeks later)

Colby's POV

I sat in Brennens arms while we watched Christmas movies in ugly Christmas sweaters. I've been staying at his a lot lately and I really enjoy it. It's so quiet and we just get time to ourselves, that and kobe and cookie love eachother. We are both happy our kids get along we were afraid they wouldn't.

He tapped my shoulder, I looked at him smiling "yeah?" I asked "i wanted to talk to you about something" he spoke, he sounded serious. I got out of his arms sitting cross legged "okay....?" It always kind of scared me when he did this but typically it's nothing that bad so that did calm my nerves "so, I don't know how you'll feel about this, uh I was thinking considering I have to move out of here soon maybe you and I could move in together somewhere?" He said, he sounded so awkward "um yes!! Of course that'd be so fun but I just don't know about everyone else. Like the bills and stuff at the mansion are so much" I spoke scratching the back of my neck, I mean I wanted to I really did but still the rest of the roommates. "I'm sure they could find someone, I mean worst comes to worst they've got to give the place up and everyone goes and lives with there boyfriend and or girlfriend" he suggested, I nodded. That is true "i mean I would love to move in with you in fact that's literally like my dream but I just need to talk to the roommates and stuff, is that okay?" I asked "of course but we can't wait to long I've pushed it to the last minute already" he laughed and so did I, I mean I do the same thing but whatever. "Okay well I'm pretty sure they are all there right now so I'm gonna do it now. And can cookie stay here please?" I asked standing up grabbing my phone shoving it In my pocket and putting my shoes on "well yeah he's my kid too" he said standing up so he could walk me out "okay good he was going to anyway" I said, I wrapped my arms around him kissing him softly "I love you, talk soon" I said pulling away from his lips "love you too" he said, he pecked my lips one more time before I left.

I plugged my phone into the AUX cord and played suicideboys because like they are amazing (true v true) I couldn't stop smiling, I'm moving in with Brennen, my boyfriend, literally the love of my life holy shit. I've always wanted too but I'm just worried about the roommates, I'm sure they will be okay with it.

I pulled into the driveway I saw everyone's car so that probably means they are all here.

I opened the doors and to my surprise it was pretty quiet, nobody was really anywhere. I sat down in one of our living rooms, I decided to text the group chat considering that'd probably be the easiest way to get them in here

House chat
Colby: guys come downstairs or whatever we need to have a talk about something...it's serious.

Sam: uh okay

Corey:oh no

Elton:dear god be there in a minute

Arron: ok

Slowly they all gathered into the living room, everyone was staring at me weird which was excepted, I stood up so I was standing in front of everyone. "So, um as you guys know I need to tell you something" I spoke they all looked at eachother and back at me "I feel like this is a prank" corey laughed and some shook their head agreeing "well it's not I swear on everything, you guys can check the entire house you won't find any cameras" I spoke, everyone's smile dropped knowing I wasn't kidding "so, I-I'm....moving out" I said quickly, I look at everyone's facial expression, they all seemed shocked but Sam seemed hurt kind of  "what do you mean, with who?" Sam questioned "Brennen" I answered, he nodded. I don't know why he'd be hurt I've over heard him talk about moving out with Kat anyways "I mean I'm happy for you" Devyn smiled, I smiled back "what ever makes you happy, Colby" Elton agreed "thank you guys so much for being so nice and what not" I smiled "well we can't force you to stay" Arron said, they all nodded including me.

After a little bit of talking about the whole thing we all parted ways. I went to my room, knowing this would be one of the last times I could call it my room weirded me out but oh well. I picked my phone up calling Brennen.

"Helloooo" he answered happily "guess what" I said, even though it was over the phone I was smiling like a idiot "what" he said, I could hear the smile in his voice and I'm sure he could with me "I can move in with you, the roommates are okay with it!!" I said excitedly "yay! I was hoping you could" he sounded really happy "yeah I know right!"

We stayed on the phone for the rest of the night just talking about it until eventually I fell asleep on the phone with him. And can I say I'm so happy holy fucking fuck

This story is coming to a end.. just saying