✖️thirty-six✖️

Brennens POV

it was officially Christmas day, we both got our shopping done yesterday. we shopped for our friends and family first then at the end we separated and got each other things. i'm excited to see what he got me, but i really think he'll like what i got him.
i got two promise rings, for both him and i. they are black that say forever love on them

 they are black that say forever love on them

[peep the rings⬆️]

i really fell in love with them along with him clearly. i really don't want to ever picture my life without him so these mean we make a promise that i won't have to picture my life without him, it's cheesy but true.

i kept the rings on me waiting until we opened each-others gifts. to give it to him obviously.

Colby sat with his legs across my lap, he looked so comfortable and adorable. then again when does he not? i literally don't understand how such a beautiful human is made like um bitch the fuck?

"Brennen" He whined, i'm pretty sure i knew why he was whining because it was going on six thirty in the evening and we still haven't ate or opened each other gifts and i know he's impatient.
"yes, Colby?" i asked.
"can we like open stuff or eat?"
yeah i know my boyfriend pretty fucking well.
"yeah what do you wanna do first" he smiled brightly "is that a question clearly the presents" he laughed clapping his hands like a child. i was nervous to give him his gift but i also couldn't wait to see his reaction.

my gift for him was in my back pocket so he had no way of getting to it. "you can give me yours first" i said, he bit his lip with a smile. "it's lame but-" he said before grabbing a long black box from his coat pocket. i swear if we both got rings i'll commit.
he opened the box that showed two neckless's

they were so cheesy but i loved them but i hadn't even touched them

they were so cheesy but i loved them but i hadn't even touched them. "d-do you like it" he asked nervously awaiting my answer "Colby, i love it" i smiled, he sighed happily, he pulled out the neckless that said 'his one' and hooked it around my neck and he hooked his around his neck. i grabbed it in my hand smiling at it. i actually love this boy so much he's so cheesy but hey mine isn't any different in that department.
"okay, so before i show you. it's kind of funny and you'll understand why when you see it" i laughed, he did to but it was more of a awkward confused laugh.
i grabbed the smaller box with our rings, "ohhh" he laughed, but then stared at it "wait, what B-Brennen" he stuttered. i'm pretty sure he thinks i'm gonna propose but nope.
i opened the box showing the rings he covered his mouth "Awhh Brennen" he squeaked out "these are just promise rings, so don't get the wrong idea but they mean that one day we will get married. because i really don't wanna see you leave. those few weeks when we were split up felt like years. they were some the hardest times in my life and i was so torn without you so these mean we make a promise that we will stay together no matter what" i finished. i cringed at myself for how cheesy that sounded but it was all true.
He sniffled and i saw tears drip from his eyes "baby what's wrong" i asked setting the rings aside "n-nothing they are tears of joy. i love you so fucking much Brennen" he said pulling me into a hug. i could barely breathe but i wasn't gonna stop his moment.
he let me go and i breathed out heavily making him laugh "yeah sorry i want probably suffocating you" he giggled.
i picked the box back up and took out his ring which was the thinner one and slid it onto his ring finger. he stared at it almost as if he was in shock.
i put mine on, it's all so weird. only two years ago i could never picture myself with a guy let alone making a promise to marry one eventually but i gotta say its easier dating a guy than a girl they are just annoying, they take five years to get ready and shit....well not that Colby doesn't but do you get my point?
"thank you, Brennen. i love it so much. i love you so much. this is probably the best Christmas i've had in a long time" he said sincerely.
"i'd do anything to make you happy" i said, i was being completely serious i mean at point i was willing to leave his life just so he could be happy even if i was a wreck.
"i've got one more present for you but that's for later, okay?" he said, i had an idea of what he was talking about but i chose to say nothing that way if i'm wrong i don't feel stupid [ ;) ]  "well okay, but you wanna eat because i'm starving" i said rubbing my stomach dramatically.
"can we just like order pizza" Colby sighed.
"that was kinda the plan from the beginning" i laughed, so did Colby.
not like we can't cook. we just choose not to out of laziness.

              ~le time skip~

after we ate we just laid on the couch not really doing much, something was on the tv but we aren't paying attention to that. it was just background noise .
"it's like twelve" Colby laughed "i guess so, where does the time go" i laughed along. "who knows, but you wanna go to the bedroom i feel like that'd be more comfortable" he asked setting his phone on his stomach.
"yeah come on, and i'm not carrying you" i said sternly, he pouted "pweasseeee" he begged giving me puppy dog eyes. "You have legs" i argued
"please....Daddy" he said, i felt dominance Rush through me.
i grabbed him roughly, carrying him into the bedroom crawling over him
(smut oops)
he bit his lip, and his breathing became unsteady. it was so obvious he was getting turned on but it was like he was trying to hide it.
"what did you call me" i growled purposely, trying to see how turned on i can get him without even really doing anything.
"i called you daddy" he kind of whispered.
"yeah and you knew what you were doing when you did it"
i started into his eyes that have slowly turned a darker blue. his pupils were so dilated he could have been on cocaine.
i attached our lips, kissing him roughly. he moaned into the kiss.
i grinded down on his hips to keep them still making him groan.
i pulled his shirt off, he did the same with mine. things were getting heated quickly but neither of us cared.
Colby flipped us over so now he was on top "since when are you so dominate" i teased but he didn't really say anything.
he moved around on my waist in a very teasing way and he knew what he was doing, he knew it was making me go crazy.
Colby moaned as he continued to move on my crotch. "i'm ready now" Colby whispered, i stared him in the eyes out of shock and confusion "for?" i asked tasing my eyebrow "i'm done with the handjobs and blowjobs i want you" he moaned, ive been waiting to hear those words since the beginning but i wanted to make sure he was sure "are you completely sure" i asked
"Yeah i just want you please" he practically begged.
i nodded in response, he bent down connecting our lips again.
i reached into my nightstand drawer grabbing lube and condoms but not really breaking from our kiss.
i flipped us over again, now i'm in between his legs.
i unbuttoned his jeans sliding them down along with his underwear allowing his hard-on to show. i unbuttoned my jeans as well. sliding them off throwing them somewhere with colby's jeans. "all fours, it'll make it easier for both of us" i instructed, he did as i said burying his head in his arms with his ass in the air.
i grabbed the lube coating my fingers so that it won't be that painful. "ready?" i asked he hummed yes.
i pushed one finger in slowly, he didn't really make any sounds "are you okay?" i asked
"just a little uncomfortable i guess" he said, it was muffled because his head was in his arms but i could understand him.
after i felt he was used to that i added another, he made a little bit of noise but it didn't sound like he was in pain...yet.
i scissored my fingers while still moving them in and in and out motion.
"are you ready for a third" i asked. that might have been thee most awkward thing i've ever asked. he nodded yes.
i added a third finger and this time he hissed in pain "i'm sorry baby" i said feeling bad but i knew it'll feel better soon enough.
after a little bit of him groaned in pain he started to actually moan. the pain finally turned into pleasure.
"you think you're like actually ready" i asked. "y-yes" he stuttered, i could tell he was nervous but i knew he wanted this.
i put the condom on along with that putting on a lot of lube.
i pressed the tip to his entrance and slowly pushed in, "this hurts a lot more" he cried. my heart sank "do you want me to stop" i asked, "no i-i'll be fine" he said, i continued to push myself into him until eventually i couldn't anymore, he was so tight and warm i could literally bust just at that. i waited for him to say it was okay which didn't take long until he was asking me to move.
i started slow but slower got faster as strings of sinful moans left his lips, the moans i love so dearly.
"ahh~ daddy, Faster!" he moaned, i slammed into him making him basically scream, i repeated that a few times "i-i'm close" he moaned "me too" as i continued to slam into him his moans became louder and more unsteady. he began screaming my name as He came, and within seconds after i came.
i pulled out throwing the condom away.
i laid next to him covering us up with my blanket he basically wrapped half his body around me but i didn't have any problems with that "i think i'm gonna be sore tomorrow" He giggled, "wouldn't doubt it"

10/10 best Christmas ever.

imma go jump of a bridge this was awful and i wrote it starting at two in the morning and it's like five in the morning right now so