✖️thirty-seven✖️

(fast forward to his birthday)

colby's POV

Brennen has his arms wrapped around me he was still asleep, we were still at his but his apartment is pretty empty everything is in boxes for the most part, it's kinda depressing honestly. but at the same time not because it'll be a new beginning for both of us.
and hey! i'm 21 today...i'm old.

i shook Brennen awake, he grunted before opening his eyes, "Hey you do you have any idea what today is?" i asked annoyingly poking his cheek "well of course i know, it's my Beautiful baby boy's birthday" he said pecking my lips, i blushed at the complement and nickname "yep, so what're we doing, you don't actually need to get me anything but like we are doing something" i laughed.
"well no shit" he laughed, running his hands through his hair, "now get up i want food" i smiled.
i sat up staring at him in the most awkward way but i knew that'd make him get up "you get bossy on your birthday" he said, i chuckled. he stood up walking towards the bathroom.
i grabbed my phone, i had thousands of birthday messages from my fans then all the ones from my family and friends.
God knows what elton has planned for me, after what he did for Sam? oof.
Elton said even though i'm moving out we are still having a party at their house, which i was okay with.

"okay get dressed we are getting breakfast" Brennen said going through his closet grabbing himself clothes "uh, i don't have clothes here" i laughed
"then wear something of mine"
"fine"
i walked to his closet, clearly i grabbed the darkest outfit he had but it was only ripped black jeans and misfits shirt [doesn't Bren have a misfits shirt?]
he was wearing black jeans and his own Merch but what's new?
"you'd look better with a Brennenhub shirt, babe" he said, i rolled my eyes and smiled "you're an idiot" i laughed.
"love you too"

~time skip~

Brennen and i ate breakfast, or actually lunch because it was three PM.
it's not even a question what we ate, clearly it was tender greens.
he payed even though i said i'd help he insisted on it.

now we were heading to My house because technically i haven't moved out, i will miss living with everyone but this was gonna happen anyway, like Elton is moving out too (ik he already did) and Sam and kat i think are moving out together. and three people can't pay for that house so they would all move out. it was just gonna happen. so i guess it's nothing to be insanely upset about.

"we are here, but you've been zoned out for like the entire drive" he shrugged, i looked around the driveway nobody was here yet, which was good, i was hoping i wasn't late to my own party.

we walked in i was greeted my Sam who had Katrina on his arm i smiled and hugged both of them, i gotta start to not dislike her so much because we did agree on that. both said happy birthday along with everyone else.
there were decorations already up, around 30 some balloons every where and they were still blowing up more, "since you're here you can help" Elton said, i was gonna answer but Brennen got to it first "uh no he's the birthday boy, he doesn't need to do anything, right baby?" he said turning his head facing me, i smiled and nodded, Elton rolled his eyes "you guys are so cute it's sick" he said walking away.
"he's right we are cute"
"you're cute"
"ah that's right, i'm cute but you're adorable sorry my mistake" he said walking away i giggled to myself.

i walked up to my room that was pretty bare other then the sticky notes. i don't wanna take those down but they probably will.
i sat on my bed that no longer had my bed sheets on it.
my closet is empty.
my clothes and anything else are just in boxes in the corner.
i sighed, i wasn't having doubts or anything, it's just a little sad Y'know? i've never not lived with Sam after the age of 18 so that's gonna be a chance i just hope we don't go our own ways.

i heard a knock on the front door and then some voices, i went down-stairs and was greeted by Clarissa and some of her friends but i didn't know them.
she hugged me and said happy birthday "i thought you moved to Arizona" i asked
"i did but i'm not missing your 21st are you insane?" she laughed, i loved Clarissa but not in that way. we just always understood each other " oh, yeah well that's for coming a was upset when i thought you wouldn't be able to come" i giggled, Brennen came over to us putting his arm around my waist "Brennen? i'm assuming you're Colby's boyfriend?" he smiled "yes in fact he is" he smiled gripping my waist tighter
is he Jealous? of Clarissa? he should know we are just friends
"well you're lucky, Colby is an amazing friend" she said before walking off, her and her friends sat down but i didn't really care what they did.

                 ~time skip~

everyone had arrived, the house was full and music was pounding.
i always loved parties.
I did lose Brennen at some point in the night but i was pretty drunk at this point.

i heard people yelling in the backyard, i walked out there and Sam and Corey were in the pool with all their clothes on. i laughed at their stupidity.
i walked back inside but i wasn't paying attention to where i was walking when i bumped into someone, that person being Brennen. "there you are, i've been looking everywhere for you" he said, i only laughed "what? i was worried" he said seriously, "you're hot when you're upset" i said biting my lip. my mind was fuzzy because the drinks were kicking in.
"you're drunk?" he said raising his eyebrow.
"a little bit it's fine" i slurred
"just kiss me" i said pulling his face towards mine connecting our lips. the kiss deepened but we were in the middle of so many people. i pushed him toward the stairs.
i jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist, we went up stairs into my room or old room? i have no idea.
he threw me on the bed, hovering over me "fuck Brennen" i moaned "i haven't even touched you and you're already moaning my name" he said.
we were both intoxicated so i don't think either of us knew exactly what we were saying or doing. i bit my lip "god, please fucking touch me, fuck me senseless i really don't care i just need you" i moaned. he smirked at what i said.
he unbuttoned my jeans pulling them down but left my boxers on.
he bent down connecting our lips
his free hands wondered down my stomach palming me through my boxers. i moaned into our kiss, i felt him smirk against my lips
"please don't tease me, it's my birthday" i whined
"fine, but only because it's your birthday" he said pulling away.
he pulled off my boxers and taking his jeans off as-well.

he started to stroke my sensitive member i moaned loudly, i knew i didn't have to be quiet because the music was so loud even up here it was still pounding in our chests.
he sped up his hands, and i only moaned louder.
he stopped and looked at him in confusion "do you even have lube?" he asked, i pointed to my night stand, i haven't cleaned that out yet so there was.
he grabbed it coating his own dick in lube. "you're gonna ride me pretty boy" he growled into my ear.
he laid down, i put my legs on either side on his slowly lowering myself onto his member.
after i completely lowered myself on him, i slowly bounced. it hurt a little bit because this is only the second time, and there was no stretching.
i began to bounce faster and higher, because slowly it became to feel amazing.
"oh f-fuck daddy" i moaned
he put his hands on my hips, i'm sure there will be bruises tomorrow but i was okay with that.
"god you're so hot, baby" he groaned
"mm~ you make me f-feel-" i was saying but was cut off my my own moan.
not only was i bouncing he was thrusting too.
"i-i'm gonna c-cum" i moaned
"not yet baby, just a little longer" he said as he thrusted faster.
i screamed, i could barley hold it any longer. "okay baby, Cum for daddy" he said, within seconds after that i came on both of our chests but mostly his.
he was still thrusting into my over sensitive body. until eventually i felt him cum inside of me.
i licked his chest clean and whipped my chest off with a shirt.
i laid on his chest and threw a random blanket on us that i don't even think was mine but i genuinely didn't care.
"you do realize you've gotta go back down there" he laughed
"mm just let me sleep for like 15 minutes" i said half asleep. "yeah we all know how that goes"

...
i
i have no idea what i just wrote