✖️twenty-six✖️

Brennens POV

I woke up with Colby cuddled up to my side with his head resting on my chest still asleep, I noticed it was dark out. I checked the time 3;47 AM. Fuck. So we've been asleep for nine hours? Christ I didn't mean for that to happen, should I wake up Colby? Yeah I mean I'd be really bored if I didn't "Colby" I said softly but I remembered you have to like scream at him for him to wake up "Colby wake up!!" I said pretty loud while I shook him "what" he said with his eyes still closed "baby, we slept for nine hours it's like three in the morning" I said softly rubbing his back "fuccckkk" he whined rubbing his eyes "I knew we never should've fallen asleep" he said sitting up straight "I'm hungry" I said resting my hand on my stomach, "C'mon let's go make food, and Elton is probably still awake in the garage so" he said standing up, then he groaned "I don't wanna walk, carry me?" He said looking at me with puppy dog eyes "fine" I said before picking him up bridal style and he wrapped his arms around my neck "I can get you to do Anything, huh?" He said with a innocent smile "whatever" i replied.

After we got downstairs I sat him on the counter and I looked through their fridge for food, I just decided on a sandwich I didn't feel like actually making food "Brennen I'm cold" he whined shivering "here" I said taking my sweatshirt off (fanjoy.com/Brennen, shameless self-promo) and handing it to him "but now you'll be cold" he said "I'm fine, take it" I said "fine he said taking it and throwing it on "this is gonna sound stupid probably but it smells like you and so it smells really good and I'm stealing it" he said putting the front of the hoodie over his nose, I chuckled "I mean there's a lot more you could have" I said taking a bite out of my sandwich "but this one smells like you the others just smell normal" he says, I sigh smiling "I'll see if Elton is down here" I said walking towards the garage, I opened the door and yeah he was down here "I thought y'all fell asleep" he said taking his eyes off the screen "we were" I said in response "and you haven't slept yet" I asked him raising a eyebrow "nope but I'm getting ready to go to bed maybe 15 minutes left of editing" he said "well I'll let you finish" I said before closing the door and walking back to Colby "I take it he's here" Colby said raising his eyebrow "nope I was talking to the ghost" I joked "well that ghost sounds a lot like my uncle" he joked back "let's go back upstairs, and your walking yourself" I said "fineee" he whined.

We both fell on the couch in his room, he laid his head on my shoulder and I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers.
"Colby" I said, I felt his head look up at me on my chest but I didn't look at him "yeah?" He said softly, I swear he's so adorable "I want you to know. No I need you to know, that I think you are perfect in every way, and even if you think differently I think your amazing. I love you so much sometimes it's painful because there isn't a word that can express how much I love you. Because I feel like it's more then love, that doesn't make sense I know but fuck Colby I've never been so in love with anyone. I wish I would've known how you felt sooner, and until I found out how you felt is really when all my feeling came out that I have for you. I think I tried to convince myself so much that I didn't love you because I thought you didn't love me that I just forgot the feeling? I don't know but what I'm trying to get across is I love you so so much and I don't wanna live another day without you" I said, I just spilled my heart out in my one breath holy fuck, I look at Colby who is just staring at me with those big beautiful eyes "Brennen...I love you so much, and all of what you said made sense" he said before wrapping his arms around me hugging me tight "did it though" I said raising a eyebrow trying to be funny which worked "okay some maybe didn't make sense but that doesn't matter I get it" He said giggling, his giggle is so cute and innocent "yeah I thought so" I said chuckling a bit, after the humor died down it became silent but not a awkward silent just.. silent I guess. "This relationship has been through so much and we haven't even been together one year" Colby said Breaking the silence "I know, but I think we are finally in a happy place" I replied honestly "I hope so, I'm so tired on that shit, all the pain I've gone through the past few months..." he said, moving around a bit so he was laying down with his head in my lap and I played with his hair "I'm sorry you had to go through that, I never meant to hurt you" I said, I still hate myself for All Ive done to him "it's not all your fault,
Some is mine and some is...." he trailed off "is what Colby" I asked wanted him to finish his sentence "sam, I guess" he finally said with a sad sigh "what do you mean, I thought y'all were really close" I said confused "we were but Katrina as ruined everything, it was okay at first but now it's like he never has time for me he's a jerk to me all the time I don't know. Sometimes it's like he's all I have and I know I have you Brennen but he's my best friend and I don't wanna lose him but. I am and I have no idea how to stop it" he finished, well I guess I'll be having a talk with sam "he'll come around" I said running my hand through his hair "I hope so" he said sadly "he will" I said kissing his forehead.

The rest of the night was us just talking about random things, I want more of these nights they are pretty nice, all they do is make me love him more. If thats possible.

Hey this chapter was shitty but I had to update anyway ttyl