✖️twenty-one✖️

Brennen's POV

It was like the world fell back into place when our lips touched sparks flew, everything felt perfect I've never felt this way about any girl I've ever dated. Is this what it feels like to be in-love? Because if so I'm deep in-love with this boy. I can't fuck it up again I can't loose him not again I was a mess I never thought someone could do this to me. Every girl I've ever dated when we broke up it sucked at first but I was over it in like the next day but with Colby it was like a never ending sadness like apart of me was missing, that was a pain I've never felt before and a pain I never want to feel again.

I want Colby back in my lap or next to me watching movies because now that I have him back I never wanna let him out of my sight.

B: colbyyyyyy come overrr I miss you

I sent the text I need him to know I'll never do what I did before. And even now I don't know what got into me I don't know why I thought I needed it. Maybe because I thought I couldn't do that with Colby? And although I still don't know if I could that's no excuse.

C: I'm on my way, so stop being so needy

B: me? Needy? Hunny I think that's you

C:yeah okay I don't think so babe

B: stop texting and driving I don't want you to die

C: okay

B: COLBY STOP

C: sorry

B: COLBY STOP REPLYING

C: IM SORRY

B: Jesus Christ

I sighed throwing my phone on the couch somewhere, I turned on the tv and put on some random Logan Paul video not really paying attention to it mostly just zoning out every five seconds well until I heard a knock on the door knowing who it is I jumped up and ran to the door swinging it open "Get in my house" I said to Colby who did as i said but he was laughing "why u laughing at me" I said defending myself "nothing your just cute that's all" he said throwing his hands up in defense "um no I'm sexy" I said sitting down next to him "true true" he said laughing but I noticed that his smile soon faded faster then normal "are you alright" I asked him "I'm fine, still getting used to this again that's all" he said honestly and I nodded in response "soooo what do you wanna do" I asked him trying to be annoying "you tell me" he replied looked at me "this" was all I said before I pulled him into my lap crashing my lips into his roughly I opened my eyes for a split second to see his were closed, I loved the way our lips matched so perfectly but way his felt on mine the warmth his lips always had they were never chapped (not me my lips are all fucked up) just perfect.

I ran my hand through his hair, and tugged at it. Knowing Colby and all his kinks this has to be one of them, and I'm pretty sure I'm right because everything I pulled at his hair he moaned, which is why I did it more I loved his moans they were literally so, perfect? Just like everything else. So feminine but not too feminine the way the left his lips so. Effortlessly and the fact that I'm the cause of that is even better,

I reached my hand under his shirt feeling all around his stomach but he stops me by pulling his own shirt off throwing it somewhere else in the room I took a second to admire his perfect body but soon he brought my face back to his lips which I wasn't upset about, he  tried to get my shirt off but failed so I helped by pulling it off by myself throwing it somewhere now all that could be heard was the sounds of our necklaces hitting one another well that and the soft moans Colby lets out every other second but I'm not complaining at all it's hot "baby" I breathed out "mmh daddy" he moaned out it took me by surprise and I don't think Colby  meant to say it because he pulled away for a minute and looked down he was so embarrassed I could tell "fuck it" he said to himself before reattaching our lips "you know" I said in between breaths "I like it when you call me daddy" I said barley breaking the kiss "is that so" he teased and just by that I knew what he was planning "d-daddy" he moaned which drove me a bit more insane "d-don't do th-" I began to say before I was cut off by Colby saying it again, but a rush of dominance hit me flipping us over so now I'm hovering over him "your not in charge here, daddy is" I growled into his ear making him shiver I look at him again and he's biting his lip so innocently yet so obviously turned on, he nodded but that wasn't enough "use your words baby boy" I demanded "y-yes daddy" he said needy "that's what I thought" I said before roughly kissing him again my hand wondered down his stomach down to his belt teasing a bit with the waist line before he put his hand on my chest making me pull away and look at him "B-brennen as m-much as I w-want this i-i c-can't" he stuttered, I felt bad I didn't want him to do something like this when he didn't want too "I-I'm s-sorry" he stuttered again, I crawled off of him letting his both sit up I grabbed his hands and looked him in the eyes "Don't be baby, this is perfectly okay I promise I want you to be comfortable with this" I reassured him "okay" he said "can we just cuddle now?" He asked looking up at me "of course" I had no problem with cuddling him he's so small and easy to cuddle.

I put in some random movie and ran to the bedroom and grabbed a blanket so that we weren't cold, after we got comfy and such I just stared at him. The way he was so infatuated with the movie the way his hair fell lazily in his face the way his lips were slightly parted, how calm his breathing was.

"I love you so much, Colby" I said kissing his cheek "I-I love you too, brennen" he said looking up at me I smiled ear to ear at him "your a dork" he said switching is vision back to the tv "my dork" he said a bit quieter but it still made me smile "and your mine" I said too quiet for him to hear it.

After a while of movies I heard little snores coming from Colby, I was tired too so I re-adjusted and fell asleep too.

Tonight was absolutely insane but amazing it's like so much happened but really it wasn't that much but damn did it feel like it.

OKAY A BIT SMUTTY HOPE YOU DONT MIND OKAY HONESTLY I WAS A TINY BIT UNCOMFORTABLE WITH WRITING ONLY CUZ ITLL BE POSTED