✖️twenty-three✖️

Colby's POV
(SMUTTY)

"Want some help" I offered, I don't have any idea what I'm doing but it's like I can't stop myself  "Colby you don't-" be began to say but I didn't let him finish "I want too" was all I said before getting on my knees in front of him, I don't know how to do any of this so of course my anxiety is going insane "u-um I don't k-know what to d-do" I stuttered out embarrassed "just try baby" he said I nodded in response, I brought my shaky hands to his large-hard member I wrapped both of my hands around him and began pumping him off slowly, I heard muffled moans coming for Brennen leading me to believe I'm doing good, so I went faster "uhh baby, you do it so well" Brennen moaned out running his hands through my hair. I do have experience with myself so I guess I know how to do this part so just to be the tease I am I went at a pace I knew would drive him insane and continued that for a bit "Colby please faster" he moaned out breathlessly so I did as he said but still not too fast "coooolby" he moaned out turning me on more, it's hot seeing him like this because of me. I took one hand off and replaced it with my mouth, I began bobbing my head up and down and pumping what I can't fit, i swirled my tongue around his tip which was covered in previously covered in pre-cum "oh my god Colby" he said with his hands still in my hair pulling at it every now and then which I didn't mind "I'm gonna c-cum" he moaned which made me go faster and he began thrusting into my mouth making me gag a bit but that didn't stop me "uh mm fUCK" he moaned as he came in down my throat and I swallowed all of it, I pulled him out of my mouth and unwrapped my hands "you were amazing literally the best I've ever had" Brennen said still trying to catch his breath "really because I had no idea what I was doing" I said standing up and sitting on his bed "well you did amazing" he said after he had finally caught his breath, I was still hard but I didn't want him to worry about me so I just thought about my grandmother in the shower and that worked pretty well "I love you" He said moving closer to me and kissing me softly the kiss didn't last very long but it was still nice "can I use your tooth brush to brush my teeth" I asked him, wanting to get the taste of cum out of my mouth "yeah go ahead" he said falling backwards on his bed and I began to walk to the bathroom.

Brennen's POV

I fell backwards on my bed as Colby went to brush his teeth, what just happened felt unreal, he was amazing at it, it felt like he's done it a thousand times but I know he didn't. I love him so damn much he's the definition of perfect in every single way and now I know that for a fact when I say every. Single. Way. "Can we go get food" I heard Colby say which made me sit up " of course, where" I said with a smile on my face "tender greeeeennnnnssss" he said jumping up and down like a five year old "alright lemme find my keys" I said standing up and walking out to the living room where my keys were sitting on the counter in the kitchen "Wait do I look okay?" I turned to ask Colby "go put on jeans sorry but basketball shorts don't look good on you" he laughed so I ran to my room and put on some ripped black skinny jeans "good?" I asked "perfect" he replied.

The car ride was quiet other then the music playing softly on the radio, I grabbed Colby's hand and brought it to my mouth kissing it softly, I look over to him whose giggling "I love you, baby" I said "I love you too" he said back with that same ol smile on his face, that smile could kill a man.

After we found our seats, a waitress came by who was very flirty with me and I could see Colby's eyes get dark with anger or sadness maybe both I couldn't tell "what can I get you today" the waitress asked but she kept eyeing me, I know what Colby always gets so I decided to just get what he gets so I can back her away from me "uh I'll get the steak with a side salad and my boyfriend here will have the same" I said closing both of our menus and smiling at her and she had a gross look on her face "fine I'll be back with your food shortly" she said forcing a smile on her lips with way to much lipstick "you didn't have to do that Brennen" Colby said after she walked Away "yes I did" I said reassuring him "well thank you" he said smiling a little "Don't thank me, plus she was ugly Anyway" I said making him laugh. A few minutes later a different waitress brought us our food which we thought was funny
"This food is so fucking good" I said with a mouth full of food making Colby laugh "yeah and stop talking with your mouth full, you'll choke" he said concerned, "like I made you choke earlier" I said smiling I saw him choke on his water because of how loud I said it, he slapped my arm "Brennen!!" He said quietly which made me laugh.
After we finished our meal and paid we decided to go back to my house for a bit until he wanted to go back to his place.

We were sitting on the couch listening to music on our phones ignoring each others existence for no reason until I decided to break the silence well besides for the music "Colby" I said sitting up straight and he looked up from from his phone "yess" he replied "I love you, I mean I really really love you, Colby . . . You mean the world to me you are the world i me and I want you to know I'd do anything for you" I said staring into his eyes that began to fill with tears which confused me "w-why are you crying" I asked anxious, did I do something? "Because, nobody is ever this nice to me and I've waited over a year to hear those words and I'm just really happy" he said letting tears fall from his eyes I was relieved it was happy tears but no matter what tears they were I hated to see him cry, I moved closer to him wiping the tears off his cheeks making him giggle "what time is it?" He asked, he always needs to know the time he's weird about it "10:30" I said I didn't even realize it was that late fuck "holy balls, I'm staying here tonight fuck driving home this late" he said laughing "fine by me" I said in response "I'm tired though can we go to bed" I asked stretching "yeah" he said standing up grabbing his phone and I did the same.

We laid in bed, I wrapped my arms around him bring him closer to me, resting my head on his shoulder "goodnight, love you" I said shutting my eyes "love you too" he said in response and after that I fell asleep and so did he.

Today was really really strange.

HELLOOO SMUT okay tbh that smut sucked asshole it was so bad and it wasn't even full smut so oh well anyway have a nice evening