✖️thirty-eight✖️

Colby's POV

I woke up to pounding on my door, my head felt like it was about to explode. i didn't have much memory of what happened last night but all i knew was Brennen and i were naked in my bed so...

"Colby, it's like five in the evening get the fuck up" Elton shouted through the door
"o-okay" i said, i tried to keep my voice down because of the headache.
i shook Brennen until he woke up,a smile appeared on his lips as his eyes fluttered open, aside from the pounding in my head this wasn't awful.
"Hey, Baby boy" he said in a raspy voice that was honestly pretty hot.
"my head is killing me" i whined putting my head on his chest. i could hear his heartbeat, it was slow but almost...calming?
"hangover i'm assuming" he said as his hands ran through my hair sending shivers down my spine "mmh, do you remember what happened last night? i can't remember much" i asked him,
he sighed "i can't remember that much either but i know we had sex? if that helps" he shrugged. so basically the same thing i can remember.
i just hope nobody heard us. shit and i wasn't even at my own party half of the night. "yep that's all i know too, think anyone heard us?" i questioned "fuck knows. but who cares i'm proud" he smiled
"well so am i it's just embarrassing having a shit ton of people knowing i just got fucked last night" i joked.
i tried to sit up when a pain shot through my head all the down my back "ughh!!" i groaned
i heard Brennen chuckle
"is your ass sore or your head?" he laughed, i rolled my eyes with a smile
"well if you wanna know, both but more my head" i giggled
"well i'm not surprised by either you were pretty drunk last night" He said, i laughed. dear god i hope i didn't go anything too stupid. then again i'm in a shit-ton of pain for two reasons so might be to late for that one.

"i'ma shower" i said grabbing a towel from the closet in the hallway [? idunno] "want any company?" Brennen said, with a small smile, i chuckled "sure" i said rolling my eyes.

the water was warm it relaxed my entire body, Brennen wrapped his arms around me from behind, i rolled my head back into his shoulder.
"i love you" i mumbled, placing my hands over his.
"i love you too"
he kissed down my neck making me shiver
"how did we get to this point?" i asked, but i was mostly just thinking aloud
"we went through a lot of pain"
he paused
"i put you through a lot of pain"
i turned around our faces inches apart
"Brennen...i'm not gonna lie. you did hurt me a lot but that's in the past now, we are happy now. that's all i care about. and stop blaming yourself for the beginning of things. i should've just told you instead of letting it build up inside and one day all of it just broke" i spoke, he sighed.
"maybe you're right, still feel bad though"
i chuckled, he's so stubborn
"well maybe we should do normal human things in the shower other then being a really cheesy couple, yeah?"
"that's probably a good idea" he laughed.

the shower helped my headache a bit, i don't smell of alcohol and sweat anymore so that's nice.
i thought i was in-love before... But i think this is what it actually feels like to be in love. i mean That girl, yes i loved her. but Brennen is different... it feels so much more real.
i haven't had a serious relationship like this in years so it's nice so know someone cares about you, and when you're hurting they'll actually care and be there for you instead of yelling at you.

Brennen interrupted my thoughts when he tapped my shoulder "yes?" i asked
"We can finally start moving in our stuff into the new apartment today" he smiled, i gasped. "Yay!!!" i said like a little kid

Brennen's POV

the way his eyes lit up when i said that and his childish voice was so adorable. he's such a kid at heart, i genuinely love it so much.

"what time is it even?" i asked looking out the window, it looked the the sun was already setting.
"uhh- like six... in the evening" he said with his little high-pitched giggle, that always made me smile.
like we all know i'm not the 'cheesy' type of person but holy this boy is too perfect to not be i mean come on i can't find one thing wrong with him...Even is dick is perfect for fucks sake.
"we slept in?" i laughed
"i guess so" he replied

him and i went downstairs nobody was down there other the Elton. the house was a mess but nobody seemed to care
"good...evening?" Colby said to Elton
he only laughed, Colby's smile turned into a confused one "why're you laughing" he said, he looked over at me and i only shrugged
"oh nothing Mr. 'fuck, daddy harder' " he fake moaned, i saw Colby's entire face go red and i only laughed "Were we that loud?" I asked, Elton raised his eyebrows
"Y'know the bathroom is by your room so anyone who uses that bathroom heard it, those people happened to be Me,Sam,Corey and Clarissa" he laughed.
Colby hugged me barring his head into my chest, i wrapped my arms around him, he was so fuckin cute when he's embarrassed "hey it wasn't just Colby they heard, we also heard 'ride me baby' more then once and things along those lines" he said, i wasn't embarrassed i just found it funny.
"Well that sucks for them i guess, anyways we are gonna go because we get to start moving stuff into our apartment today so that'll be fun" i said being slightly sarcastic.
"Alright, See you guys later" Elton said waving.

Colby and i got in my car he had his arms crossed over his chest "what's wrong, Baby" i asked before driving anywhere
"oh i don't know, all my closest friends for the most part heard us last night" he Said he sounded annoyed, but he was cute when he was upset
"so... what's your point" i asked, he rolled his eyes and wouldn't look at me. i haven't actually seen him upset in a while.
it was a decent drive to our new apartment.
for the most part it was silent until i got annoyed with him  giving me the silent treatment
i placed my hand on his inner thigh, he tried to ignore me but i only moved my hands higher in a teasing way.
"Brennen stop" he said sternly
"you should have stopped ignoring me when i was trying to talk to you earlier." i said not removing my hand
he tried to close his legs and push me off but i kept them open with my hand
"Brennen..." he whined, i could tell he was trying not to moan
"what's that baby boy?" i always knew he loved being called baby boy, but i only ever really used it when things were getting sexual.
i moved my hand up higher to the point where i was basically palming him
"ahh~" he let out a breathy moan
"W-we have somewhere to be" he said, he was really trying anything to get me to stop
"mmh, your point being?"
"that we can't beca-"
"because nothing. when i'm trying to talk to you, you answer. if not you'll get punished, understood?"
i said dominantly
he shook his head yes.

Colby's POV (sos abt changing them lmao)

i was trying so hard not to let out loud moans but fuck, it just feels so- amazing
i breathed heavily, chewing at my lip to hold back moans.
"you okay, baby boy" he said cocking his head.
i sighed, i hate that he knows what he's doing and he knows it's killing me.
"speak, baby"
"ahmm~ n-no" i moaned.
we were at a stop light so someone was next to us all they had to do was look over and they'd see me so i tried to seem normal...of course though Brennen would never let that happen.
he moved his hand faster, i put my head down, a let a few breathy moans escape.
i felt the car move again, i didn't want this to stop but at the same time i wish it'd hurry up and be over, i hate being teased so much but he loves teasing me.

i closed my eyes throwing my head back just letting him do whatever he's gonna do.

i felt the car come to to stop and shut off, he took his hand away.
"w-what?"
"we are here, C'mon" he smiled evilly.
"what the actual fuck"

Well...
i'm tired