✖️fifty✖️

Colby's POV

Sam didn't even know I spent the night until he saw me asleep last night apparently.
I explained why I spent the night obviously.
"No offense but, he gets pissed off because you don't wanna do anything... yet he cheated on you and a few other things and you still got over that but he can't get over you not wanting to do anything..?" Sam did have a point, I just didn't wanna cause a bigger fight, though I am gonna bring that up to Brennen.

I went home, the apartment was quiet which wasn't anything new if just one of us was home its normally quiet.

The dogs ran up to me, I pet them both, Brennen wasn't in the living room or kitchen, I'm assuming. He's either asleep or editing.

I walked into our bedroom to find him asleep.

I still love him so much honestly he's so cute when he sleeps.

"Brennen..?" I said, he's a kind of light sleeper so I never really had to be loud to wake him up.
He groaned rolling over on his other side.
I crawled into bed with him, we were facing each other but he was acting like he was asleep.
"Brennen get up" I said, I wasn't trying to be cute, I did actually wanna talk to him.
He opened his eyes and stared at me "we need to talk,,, meet me in the living room when your awake enough"

I went out, I was completely calm I mean I highly doubt it'll end up in a yelling fight but-
It's not like it was this one thing that made him freak out..
The last two months haven't been great, it's been kind of off lately.

He walked out of the room sitting on one of our love sacks, "so, what's going on?" He said putting his hands in hoodie pocket, Jesus how do I even talk... probably should've thought this through..
"You have to admit shit hasn't been the same lately, I just wanna know why? What happened?"
We stared At each other, he looked just how I did I'm assuming. Confused, sad, worried.
"I can't answer that, Colby I wish I could and I've noticed things haven't been the same, but I know just as much as you do" i sighed knowing he was telling the truth, he probably really didn't know.
"Do you still love me?" I blurted out, I looked up at him.. he didn't answer right away like he normally does.....

I'm evil I know :)