✖️forty-eight✖️

Colby's POV

i waited for Brennen to come home, i was gonna tell him about the whole little thing, but how? that's the only thing i can think.

I sat playing with my fingers, but i looked up from the ground when the door opened.
"hey bab- are you okay??" he asked coming over to me, clearly he saw how nervous i was.
"u-um, so i need to t-tell you something, that i just found out yesterday." i wouldn't make eye contact with him.
it just felt awkward.
"go ahead, i'm listening" he said sitting next to me, i bit my lip from being nervous.
" i-i'm.... i'm.. im a l-l-little... i-i guess ?" i finally spit out, for some reason this is so scary, i looked over at him he looked really confused.
"what's that mean"
i took a deep breath, i don't even really know how to explain it.
"remember when i said i liked it when i liked being babied sometimes? well i guess i was in little space, which means i'm kind of like a child, like i like cuddles and things like that.. and you'd be my caregiver or d-daddy i guess" i wouldn't look at him, i was afraid of what he'd say or do.
"i mean i'm already your daddy but i get what you're saying, but no i'm fine with that. it sounds adorable, i'd totally be your caregiver, baby " he said moving closer to me, putting his arm around me.

i looked at him, he just got back from the gym, he was still kind of sweaty. and wow did he look so hot. i bit my lip looking at him, he chuckled. "you look a little turned on baby" he said, his voice was lower, i wanted him.
"probably because i am, we can deal with the other shit later" i said pushing him down on the couch crawling on top of him.
"i want you, daddy" i moaned rocking my hips back and forth.
he groaned, i felt his hard on poke me through his shorts.
"fuck baby you're so hot"
i giggled, leaning down connecting our lips.
the kiss depend quick, i bit his lip.
he groaned, he grabbed my ass making me moan loudly.
"fuck" i mumbled, he put his hands underneath my shirt feeling all around my chest and stomach.

i moved down so now i was basically sitting on his legs.
i pulled down his shorts down letting his erection become more visible, which only turned me in more. i brushed my fingers past his hard on making him groan again. i pulled his boxers down, letting his erection pop out.

I wrapped my hand around his member and my lips around the rest. i moved my head up and down, he groaned putting his hands on the back of my head tugging on my hair making me moan. he pushed my head down making me gag, but i didn't mind it when he pushed my head down farther.
He thrusted into my mouth, not to where it made me gag but he still did.

I rubbed myself with my free hand, i pulled him out of my mouth crawling back up closer to his face. "are you touching yourself, baby?" he asked teasingly "i am" i moaned, our faces inches apart. "who said you could do that" he was so dominant and i loved it so much.
"well if you won't someone has too, and i'm the only other one here"
"you never gave me a chance" he clenched his jaw, not like he was annoyed but just because i'm being a tease.
"that's okay, i don't want you to touch me, i want you to fuck me"
i whispered, i stared him in the eyes, i honestly don't know how this escalated so fast but it did.
and i'm completely okay with it.

"strip for me, Baby boy" he demanded, i found it so attractive when he demanded things.
i pulled my shirt off throwing it on the floor then went on to unbutton my jeans slowly, basically teasing for both of us because i really just wanted to hurry up but i'm not letting it get by that easy.
i pulled my jeans down, my underwear came with.
"you're so hot" He said staring me up and down, i giggled.

without him saying anything i was already sliding down on him, i didn't want to wait anymore, i literally couldn't.
i moaned, closing my eyes throwing my head back.
he thrusted into me harder and deeper each time, which only made my moans louder.
"ahh~ fuck" i moaned leaning down connecting our lips for a few seconds until i pulled away.
"ugh~ harder!" i yelled, he did as told going harder. i don't think i've ever felt this much pleasure.
it felt better then any other time i don't know what the difference is.
i didn't want it to end because fuck.
"god, Daddy i love you" i moaned, i opened my eyes looking at him, he was a little sweaty, his lips were slightly parted, it looked like he was enjoying this just as much.
"i love you too, baby boy" he groaned, i even sounded like he was gonna moan like me, although i don't know if that possible. he stopped going has fast, i knew it was probably because his hips were tired but mine would be too.

i bounced on him, he sill thrusted a little bit but it was mostly me which was fine.
"f-fuck" i moaned, i was close and i think he was too.
"fuck, touch me, daddy i'm s-so close" i moaned, he did as i said.
he stroked me while he also continued to thrust into me a little bit. "a-a-hhh~ f-fuck yes!!" i screamed, i came all over his shirt considering he never took it off.
but after that i took it off for him throwing it with mine.

knowing he was close i went back down wrapping lips around him.
he thrusted into my mouth
"i'm so close baby" he groaned.
not much after that he came down my throat.

i crawled next to him letting my body fall next to his, he put a blanket over us, more specifically the one i took from Elton's.
i think we will keep it now, i don't think they'd want it back.
"i'm not gonna lie, i think that was the best sex we've ever had" Brennen said staring at the ceiling
"at least i'm not the only one who thought that" i giggled, he rubbed circles on my back.
"see i'm sleepy but i don't wanna sleep" i complained, he looked at me furrowing his eyebrows.
"then push through it until you wake back up more?" he said in that tone where it's clear they think you're stupid.
"well yeah ima do that"

after a bit of comfortable silence Brennen finally spoke
"so we didn't get to talk much about this "little" thing" he said, i looked at him. he did look confused, then again even i'm still confused on what it really is.
i mean maybe i'm not even a little maybe i just wanted to be cuddled or something... i don't know i'm just coming up with excuses.
"no we didn't, did we? i don't even know much about it but you can ask whatever you want" i shrugged.
he sighed like he was trying to come up with questions.
"is it a sexual thing or ?"
i giggled, honestly i don't know for other people but for me no.
but ima just say no to shorten the answer
"no it's just mostly cuddling and shit... oh and i probably won't swear as much or at all"
he sighed kind of like a sigh of relief "good, you've got one filthy mouth"
"yours is worst, Taylor"
he looked at me furrowing his eyebrows and making his eyes wider
"since when the fuck do you call me by my last name"
i chuckled
"since now, hoe"
he sighed rubbing his temples
"right"
we both erupted in laughter, ive said it a thousand times but i'll say it again.
i fall more in love with him each day, his laugh and smile is just the best thing i've ever seen. the fact that i can make him laugh and smile makes me incredibly Happy, even when we were just friends, and i didn't have feelings for him yet his laugh was still the best thing and you're lying if you say his laugh doesn't make you laugh. it's honestly just funny.
"isn't it so weird how this all started.. the fact that i almost went insane because of you.. it doesn't even make sense that we are here now, it just.. how? yaknow" i was really just thinking out loud, but it's true. like really how did him and i even end up like this, so much has happened in only.. what seven months?

Holy shit that's not far from a year.

"yeah it is, if you want me to be honest, before you i never saw myself dating a guy. in fact there was i time when i did have feelings for you,, i didn't think you did and i was to concerned with repressing that and kept making myself think i'm just straight, i guess i didn't notice how distant you were" he trailed off, i know he thinks everything was his fault in the past, and i know he blames it all on himself. i wish i could say he was wrong but in reality he isn't. it was his fault but it was also kind of my fault considering i should've just spoke up... i mean hell if it weren't for Sam and Elton we wouldn't be together.
"it's okay, really. i know i say that every time but it really is. it's in the past and maybe if it weren't for all that... we wouldn't be where we are now. i don't know i really don't. i can't see clear with you, i mean in a good way.. but nothing makes sense with you because every thing is so perfect..... clearly this is all good things" i smiled softly, he laughed a little bit.
"enough of the cheesy shit.. i'm fucking starving and where the hell are our dogs" Brennen asked looking around for them
"Kobe!! Cookie!!" i yelled in the voice you use when you talk to dogs. both came running from the bedroom. Kobe stayed on the floor but Cookie jumped up landing right on my dick
"oh fuck! my dick! oh he landing right on my dick" i said putting him down.
"Cookie! please don't mess up my boyfriends dick! i'd like it very much if it stayed the way it is"
we both laughed, even though i was still in a lot of pain.
i laughed
"now food"
"correct"

i feel like fucking death omf i would say what kind of day i had but i'd rather not talk about it :)))))))