✖️fifty-one✖️

Colby's POV

"Colby..."

No..

"Just answer my question" either way, whatever the answer may be I still wanted to know.
I wanted to know if we were wasting our time at this point.
"You're...you're just... you're really stupid for asking that, Colby of course I still fucking love you"

"You know I really do hate you sometimes, you were literally about to give me a stroke"
I chuckled, "Colby?" Brennen said kind of quiet "what?"
I sighed "I don't know what's different but we could try to fix it?" He said, he sounded sad just like me, but it wasn't a crushing sadness and I don't know if that's a good thing or not.
"Yeah that'd be nice if we could but...what if this is one of those things that can't be fixed?"

"We'll deal with that if we need too"

I went over to the love sack and cuddled next to him, he put his arm around me and kissed me on the forehead.

"How will it end if we can't fix it"
I'm basically thinking out loud but hearing his answer is nice,,.. well kinda depending.
"It'll go back to how it used to be I guess...before all this."
We both sighed
"Promise?"
"Promise"

Mmm so how many of you guys hate me currently? Also yeah I know these are suuupperrrr short I promise the next chapter will be longer, I just had to update :)