✖️twelve✖️

Brennens POV

Colby walks out of the shower he has skinny jeans on, they are white with rips I've never seen him wear those but he look good but when does he not and a plain black shirt "so can we go to my house so I can get some clothes" I ask him putting my phone down "uh yeah sure, when" he said searching for his phone, I had it but I'm not giving it to him right now "what about now, I've been in these clothes for like ever it feel like" I say looking at him and laughing silently to myself because he's freaking out because he can't find his phone "yeah but first do you know where my phone is?" He asked me and stopped looking, "I might" I say pulling it out from underneath, he try's to grab it but I stand up and put it above his head where he can't reach because he's shorter then me "brennennnnnnn" he whined jumping and trying to get it like a little kid it was cute, "only if you give me a kiss" I say smirking, he sighed and leaned in but I stopped him "why did you sigh?" I said sounding a little hurt because it was one of those ugh fuck off sighs "n-no i d-didn't m-mean it like that I j-just w-was-" I shush him because I could tell he was getting worried I was mad or something "it's okay but I still want that kiss" I say stepping closer "k" he whispered against my lips before pushing them on mine, I kiss back but soon pull away because I really wanted new clothes "I love you Colby don't forget that" I say looking into his eyes cupping his cheek " I love you too" he whispered I peck his lips and walk to the door he followed me "so...I don't understand how this happened still but I'm happy it did" he said as we walked down stairs "same here but I'm happy too" I say grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers, I saw him blush, it was cute "hmm nobody's here" he says looking around "I don't know" I say in response "oh well I guess" he says and we walk out the door to his car because mine is at home, we get in and begin to drive when Colby starts speaking "brennen, I have loved you for a pretty long time now and I've wanted this forever trust me but just because it finally had happened doesn't mean the thoughts or voices are gone you know the ones saying I mean nothing and that you don't love me..... they still come a lot actually I don't know how to get rid of them but I'm trying." He says, I wish he didn't have to go through this but I really don't know what else to do besides for try to be there for him "I know but I'll try to help you get rid of them but can I ask something?" I say looking over at him he looks at me but back at the road "sure" he replied "how long have you had these voices or thoughts even if they weren't about me just in general" I asked him, I actually wanted to know "sense I was around 16 but they have been on and off" he says kind of quiet "I'm sorry" I say looking out the window, I don't know what to say or how to react I wish I could have been there for him.

Time skip to brennens house

I unlocked the door and I was immediately greeted by kobe jumping on both of us "hi son how are you I'm sorry I left you are you okay I love you " I say getting on the floor and hugging him, I look up at Colby who is smiling at us "what, a dude can't love his dog?" I ask him in a joking tone, he put his hands up in defense "never said that" he laughed. I got up and we walked to the living room everything was the same as how i left it, Colby sat down I was still standing I don't know why though "so..." Colby tailed off "I'm gonna go grab some clothes, be back in a sec" I said running into my room, I looked through my closet, hmm I guess black skinny jeans and a white and yellow shirt will be fine, so that's what I wore. I didn't really do my hair anymore as it was getting too long but it's okay.

I walked back out to the living room to find kobe on Colby's lap and Colby looked like he was texting someone, "who ya textin" I said raising a eyebrow "sam" he said not really looking up from his phone "and what about" I asked him, sitting next to him "just a sam and Colby video we need to film" he says throwing his phone down and running his fingers through his hair pushing it back "stressed?" I question laying my head on his shoulder "yeah, I still need to film a video explaining where I've gone and I don't know what to say sam and I don't know what to film, just everything is pretty stressful right now" he sighed "I'm sorry" I say sympathetically "it's fine" he says picking his phone back up "all my fans are freaking out because I haven't tweeted or posted on Instagram or Snapchat in forever" he said, he sounded sad "well tweet something whether that be a quote or a explanation or something but your fans are even tweeting me and asking now and I'm sure they are tweeting your roommates too so you should say something before someone that knows spills" I said looking at him he sighed "true"

Colby's pov

"True" I say clicking the tweet button, I traced the keyboard trying to figure out what to say but nothing came to mind "I don't know what to say" I speak looking at brennen " what about just a apology or something" he said I shrugged "I guess" so I began typing.

I'm sorry I've been gone, I will be back soon with videos and normal tweeting and posting on social media I just was going through some stuff

I typed, as soon as I pressed tweet I got notifications of people saying they hope I'm okay and such, I've always loved my fans they are so sweet and caring "welp I did it" I say putting my phone on mute and throwing it on the couch "what do you wanna do today" Brennen asked "I don't know" I say, there really isn't much to do that we haven't already done "wanna stay here and watch movies?" He asked looking up at me with eyes that could kill me "sure but what movies?" I ask him smiling "it's up to you" he said grabbing the remote off the table " Disney moviessss!!" I say like a child, he laughed "well what Disney movies there's like a million" he says smiling his smile makes me weak "welll my favorite is Alice in wonderland so that?" I asked him "sure" he says finding the movie and Turning it on, he grabbed a blanket and we cuddled underneath the covers with kobe next to us.

After about 20 movies and 5 hours later we decided we should actually do something "wanna walk kobey" I suggested "yeah he hasn't gone for a walk in a while, I'll grab his leash" he said standing up and throwing the blanket away from us "kobe wanna go for a walk? Wanna go for a walk!!" I said happily doing that voice you talk to animals in. He jumped around barking and running to the door, that is literally the cutest thing ever, brennen hooked the leash to his collar and opened the door kobe ran until the leash stopped him, I was the last one to walk out so I shut the door.

After a lil while of walking we began talking "is it just me who feels like we have been dating longer then we really have been?" Brennen asked looking at me "no I feel the same it feels like we've been dating sense we started brolby, but back then I always knew we weren't but we are now so" I said looking down with a small smile "I'm sorry I never noticed before, I know now that you loved me before now for a long time, and I had feeling for you and I still do but they weren't as big as yours, but Ive never loved someone as much as I love you" he said smiling slightly , I blushed at his words "it's okay that you didn't notice, I didn't make it obvious in fact I hid it from you so it's not your fault" I say looking at him "I guess, but can I ask you one thing" he said not looking at me but I didn't really think about it "of course" I say happily "about that whole solby thing you and sam have, did you ever have feeling's for sam" he asked I practically froze the smile on my face dropped I swear I went pale "I-I did at one time I thought he did too, but then he found Katrina, he forgot about me for the most part, that's when I knew I was wrong that he didn't love me the way I needed him to at the time, that's why I hate kat. Brennen she took sam from me as a best friend and I know she knows how I feel, like once they hugged and i was in the room and she looked at me and gave me this evil smirk. And sam doesn't even know" I say almost crying, because not only did she take him away when I still had feelings for him but she took away my best friend, he's my Sammy not hers "I'm sorry Colby, I've never liked kat she's annoying, could you tell sam. How you feel maybe he'll understand" he suggested I shook my head no "he wouldn't he would just think I'm being selfish then he would probably hate me, kat has him in this mind control thing" I say shoving my hands in my pocket "he'll come to his senses eventually" Brennen said putting a arm around me trying to comfort me, which worked " I hope so" I said sighing "can I hold your hand?" I asked him softly not making eye contact "of course" he said putting his hand out for me to take in which I did "I wanna go homeee" I whined because my legs were getting tired and it was getting dark "alright let's go" he says Turning around. We kept our hands together until we got home I love holding his hand I never wanted to let go.

Soon after we got home we fell asleep, long days long sleeps

"I love you Colby, goodnight

"I love you too Brennen, goodnight"

IM SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE LAST NIGHT LIKE I SAID I WOULD I FELL ASLEEP ON ACCIDENT