✖️Thirty✖️

Colby's POV

I was awoken by Brennen who was staring at me, he pushed my hair out of my face "goodmoring, baby" he said with a kiss on my forehead "what's got you in such a lovely mood" I asked him "oh nothing just waking up text to you is amazing" he said with a cheesy smile "okay seriously, what did you do with My boyfriend Brennen Taylor" I said furrowing my eyebrows "he's right here" he said furrowing his eyebrows as well "then show me" I said, he smirked "okay" he said before getting on top on me pinning my hands above my head, he kissed me roughly "is this the Brennen you want" He asked "yes" I said trying to hold back a moan "kinky ass" he said as he crawled off me "well kinky is my middle name. Plus we both know you love it" I teased "true" he replied.

We sat in a comfortable silence, laying on my bed. But after a while silence starts to get to me "Brennen. I'm ready" I said looking at him seriously "ready for what? Because I've got a few things in mind" he said, clearly I knew what he was talking about "no I mean I think I wanna come out publicly with our relationship" I said fiddling with my fingers "are you sure, Colby" He asked resting his hand on my thigh "I don't wanna hide anymore" I said looking him in the eye "I'm down" he said, I stood up grabbing my camera setting it in front of us. We sat close together on my bed I grabbed his hand squeezing it tight but the camera couldn't see that "ready?" I said he nodded. And I clicked record

"Hey guys what's up it's Colby"
"And Brennen" he added
"So as you can probably tell from the title and I've got no idea what it is yet this is a pretty serious video"
Brennen was silent
"So I know Brennen and I always joked about Brolby and such"
I sighed
"But it isn't a joke."
Brennen nodded
"I've been away from social media for sometime now and that's because I've been dealing with my feelings and everything"
"So let me start from the beginning"
"Before he starts I just want to add. Colby is the strongest person I know"
I smiled weakly
"So a few months ago I was going through some really bad depression and that was because I had hard feelings for Brennen. I thought he though it was all only a joke. I though he would never date a boy"
I sighed again
"But one day I hit my breaking point I couldn't take all the mixed signals. So I locked myself in my room. I had constant mood swings . But then I told Sam about me being gay and loving Brennen and then slowly I told more people, one night I just lost it. I left and I didn't tell anyone where I was going. I scared Sam and Elton to death but then they found me and they decided to tell Brennen how I felt. Turns out he felt the same"
I felt tears prick my eyes
"So we started dating I was so happy"
I looked a Brennen because we both know this is where he fucked up and he had to say it
"Then I messed everything up"
He said ashamed
"And guys please do not give Brennen hate for this I have forgiven him and you guys should as well"
He nodded
"I slept with someone that wasn't Colby I won't name them because I don't want you to send this person hate. I don't know what came over me. And Colby walked in on it. The look on his face will never leave my mind. I still wish I could go back in time and tell the person I slept with to go fuck themselves but I can't"
He finished, I squeezed his hand tighter
"So I went back to Kansas and didn't tell anyone. But that was good because I healed while I was there"
"And then I came back, and Brennen and I talked it all through and now we are back together"
Brennen looked at me making sure it was okay for him to talk
"And we are both extremely happy now, and I hope you guys understand"
"Yeah, and with that this will be the end of the video. Talk to you guys soon. Bye"
I said covering the camera turning it off "It feels good to finally tell them" I said "it feels right I hate lying to my fans" he said.

He pulled me into a kiss "I'm so proud of you" he said in between kisses I giggled a little.
He pushed me back into the bed, I moaned "what're you doing Bren" I asked blushing "I don't know, making my boyfriend happy" he said kind of sarcastically "you always make me happy" I said in a teasing way because I know what he really means "but those moans say other wise" he said pushing his lips back onto mine "what Moa~ahh" I Tried go say but he started sucking on my sweet spot leaving hickeys "what moans my ass" he said against my neck making me shiver "Brennen, we can't we have things to do" I said pushing him off, he sighed "we can finish it later. I didn't wanna stop either" I said kissing his cheek "fineeee" he whined acting annoyed which only made me laugh.

"So what do we have to do that so important" he said, "well I think we should go out to eat. Like tender greens" I suggested I saw his face light "OH MY GOD YES" he yelled.

He grabbed his keys off the table picking me up bridal style "this part isn't needed" I said "too bad" was the last thing he said before running downstairs I was Afraid he was gonna drop me but he didn't.

-to be continued-

A short chapter sorry. Just had to update something. Until next time, Loves