✖️twenty-nine✖️

Brennen's POV

I was looking forward to seeing Colby even though we saw each-other not too long ago I can never get enough of his fine ass.

                 ~Time skip~

I arrived at Colby's. I greeted everyone that was downstairs before going to see Colby. Nothing but small talk between the rest of them.

I knocked on his door just to be polite, "it's Brennen" I said through the door, I heard a bit of shuffling around "okay come in" he said in was sounded like a slightly whiny tone, I opened his door and I was taken aback because of how he looked I mean he looked great but.

He was wearing a Pastel pink over sized sweater and nothing but his underwear underneath, he sat so innocently with his legs crossed and his hands in his lap. I am so fucking lucky.

"Do I not look good, Bren?" He questioned I knew what he was doing "you look so adorable, baby" I said walking towards him, sitting in front of him "oh, well u didn't look like you thought I looked good...." he trailed off shrugging "you look.. beyond perfect" I said grabbing his hands in mine "tell me I'm pretty, daddy" he said innocently, biting his lip. He is actually driving me insane, I leaned in kissing his lips softly but it soon deepened, I pushed him down so now I'm hovering over him in between his legs  "you are the prettiest boy I have ever seen, I mean look at you and your oversized sweater and pretty much nothing else You know what your doing to daddy and it isn't nice" I pretty much growled in his ear, I saw his cheeks turn pink "what am I doing, daddy. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong?" He said raising his eyebrows, and I rolled my eyes "you're such a tease Colby" I said before deeply kissing him, he let out muffled moans, I rubbed knee against his growing Erection "ahhg~daddy" he moaned "what's wrong" I asked cocking my head "you know what's wrong" he said playfully punching my shoulder "no I don't" I said acting like I had no idea even though I knew exactly what was wrong, I brushed my knee past his hard on one more time and he let out a breathy moan "that's what is wrong"  he whined, right before I was about to answer I heard his door open of course I forgot to lock it "hey Colby wanna film a vid- oh never mind I'll come back later sorry" he so quickly shutting the door, I looked at Colby who was dying of laughter and seeing him laugh like that made me laugh, I rolled off of him because my arms had grown weak and I didn't wanna fall on him "t-t-that was p-p-perfect" Colby said trying to catch his breath and stop laughing "h-holy fuck" I said calming down a little bit.
After we were all calm the room had grown silent "I love you" Colby said resting his head on my chest, I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair " I love you too, Colby. I don't even think you understand it" I said honestly "maybe I don't but maybe I don't want too. That probably didn't make sense" he said, I could tell that he was speaking from his heart. You could hear it in his voice. "It does. And I understand it" I said "can I ask you something, Colby" I said, looking down at him "yeah, of course" he said looking at me confused "are you still upset with me for what I did?" I asked, Ive thought about that for a long time but never asked. He sighed "I mean. It still hurts a little. But I've forgiven you" he said he seemed genuine "I'm still sorry for that Colby" I said rubbing circles on his back "it's okay Bren, really" He reassured me "that's not gonna change my mind but it does put me at ease knowing you forgave me" I said.

All sudden after complete silence Colby shot up and started yelling "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD" he yelled "what what." I said sitting up "I WANT ICE CREAM NOW" he yelled clapping his hands like a child, I rolled my eyes falling back on the bed "please" he pouted, sticking his bottom lip out which melted my heart "you know I can't resist that face" i sighed "so that's a yes" he said raising his eyebrow "that's a yes"

hi ig
....
bye