Three

Lai Guanlin

"Yah, hyung! Give it back!" Jihoon chased Sungwoon as he took Jihoon's precious bear. I thought of him was childish yet cooler than me, as you know he placed in 2nd.

I stretched out my long legs, didnt expect Sungwoon would stumble. Jihoon quickly snatched his bear, stood up and took his breathe. "Thanks, maknae~" i just nodded to him, entering his room. As Sungwoon stands, he sent me his death glare with an evil smile plastered on his face.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows as a confusion had built up.

"What was your problem earlier? You told me that we need to talk about it in a safe place" he sits beside me, leaned to get to know. It was about Han Yunbi. Should i tell him? If i tell him, he would tease me. But Sungwoon is a good listener and helpful. I should tell him.

"To upstairs, please?"

"Sure. Oh wait, I need to get drinks. I'll be there" he hurriedly to the kitchen where 'Minhwan' cooked for dinner.

I pursed my lip, walking upstairs and rested myself on a maroon bin bag. Every time I think of Yunbi, I got frustrated. She has always been in my mind since this morning and I felt uneasy when I'm around her. I mean, I would be like asking or telling her something that hasn't been in my mind like random things.

Shook my head off, ruffling my hair on frustration. I heard footsteps at the stairs, revealing Sungwoon and Daehwi. Why would Daehwi be here? "Sorry, I'm late. Daehwi is here too"

"I'm interested with the topic" Daewhi stated, I sighed.

"Fine but if you tell anyone, I would be embarrassed and it's your fault. Got it?" I warned him, giving him my eyes full of trust.

"Got it, sir" He salute.

"I'm not even your hyung. Whatever" as we gathered in the circle, sitting down on the marble floor, I started to explain what was my problem.

Both of them went silent after they heard how I have changed when the first time I met Han Yunbi. They said that it is love at first sight. I agreed at hyungs because they are truly right.

I also told them how frustrated I am on being confused why she had to catch my attention. None of them answered. I was fine with it because it is my responsiblity to know how I felt for her. No one would give me a choice, only for myself.

"One boy's crush, huh" Sungwoon said.

"Earlier, you asked her for her phone number but she refused you. Since she is kinda close to Somi for a day, I think I'll just text Somi for Yunbi's phone number" Daehwi explained.

"Great! Thank you! Wait, are you fine with it? Because she will misunderstood you later on" I said, sipping my drink.

"No problem~ She is nice to me, don't you worry, my mate" he patted my back.

"Thank you so much!"

We went down after our conversation alone, for dinner. I smell...different kinds of foods. How great are these hyungs cooking could be? Last time I ate their food was spaghetti with carbonara and it was so good!

All the members gathered in the kitchen, feeling hungry from studies. We were in awe to look at foods on the table, so many of them.

"Dig in!" Daniel shouted, made everyone quickly grabbed foods what they want, like in a battlefield. I was waiting for them to finish what they're doing.

Yunbi is in my mind again, made me feeling less energetic than the others. Oh wow. Im so crazy to think about her over and over again. Sigh. "Linlin! Grab your food before hyungs finish them" Baejin told me.

"Yes, im coming" i shrugged the thoughts, picked a plate and took three big full spoons of bulbogi noodles.

I still got some homeworks to do so, i should eat while studying. "I'll be in my room" i told Baejin and he nodded, continued to eat his rice. Opened the door revealing Minhyun is eating his noodles while watching a video on his laptop. "Hyung, what is that?" I got interested in it.

"Our Produce 101 episodes"

"Yah, im so embarassed." I kicked his legs as i am a bit mad and emabarassed at the same time. Of course i am. I was a dork back then. Let's just forget about that.

Hours passed by, it was Thursday's morning. I heard my alarm from my phone rings so loud, made the hyungs growled in their sleeps. Turned off the alarm, got up from the bed and took my shower.

Then, I dressed up in my school uniform, appealed a bit of makeup at my dark circles. I hate dark circles. I got some times to wait for the hyungs to get ready while me and Baejin are having sandwiches for breakfast.

While I was eating, I received a text message from unknown as I didn't saved it's phone number. It says,

'Who are you? My friend gave me your phone number' - Unknown.

I went confused for awhile and replied back,

'Who's your friend?' - Me.

'Jeon Somi' - Unknown.

I almost chocked out my milk, suffering from choking myself. Jeon Somi is this person's friend. I might think it's either Yunbi or Sejeong but I saved Sejeong's number...so, this is...YUNBI!? Yunbi came into my mind and I texted back,

'Yunbi?' - Me.

'That's me. Oh, I gotta go' - Yunbi.

'Bye' - Me.

After texted 'bye' she just seen it. I felt happy inside and got blushed. "Boy in Luv" I heard Daehwi's voice which is quite near, shockingly he is right behind me.

"Y-yah!" I hit his arm.

"Oww~" he smirked and wink.

"Boy in Luv? You mean Linlin is in loved?" Baejin looked at us, eating his last small piece of sandwich.

"Maybe~" Daehwi said in a joking way. Sigh, this duck.

After the morning meal, we had waited in front of our dorm for our van to go to school. A black van which means ours has arrived. We got in and seated at our place. Hyungs are noisy as always and I didn't get any interest to any of their stories instead I will going to listen some songs until we got to school.

It was unexpected that Yunbi was actually texted me this morning. I wonder if she knows the person who she texted. I guess I could play around with her and act obvious. That would be fun.

"Smirking, eh?" I got startled when Sungwoon was looking at me as if he could read my mind. "I know what you were thinking of"

"Shush up, hyung. It's embarrassing" I muttered and a blush formed at my ears. Sigh.
I think fall in love wasn't that bad.