Twenty Six

Someone's POV

That bitch...date with my Guanlin. How dare she.

More boys to flirt, more things I could torture her. She was the only non-Produce 101 trainee there and she got lucky to get to hang out with the boys. Ugh, how disgraceful.

I watched them talked from the window at the class building, sitting with cross leg didn't bothered to listen to my girls. They were talking about other boys than Produce 101, "oh and Ahin. I heard you date someone now. Who is he? " I turned to look at Ahin who went silent all the time. Why didn't she tells us?

"It's Samuel actually, " she answered. Yeonwoo ran off to somewhere after she threw the plastic chair to the wall, crumbled so bad, "did I said something wrong? " Ahin just being bossy, swirled a few strain from her short hair.

"Uhm yeah. Yeonwoo likes Samuel, and you date him! " Jane pushed her hard until Ahin fell down to the ground, for crying out loud, "how dare you!? "

"I like Samuel first than her! Didn't she said she likes Seungmin now!? " Ahin shouted back.

"The second love can't be the first love. Yeonwoo preferred her first love and the person would be Kim Samuel Arrendondo, " explained Jane. Both of them breathe heavily.

"Ugh, girls. Don't be so dramatic. Jooe, Daisy, find Yeonwoo now, " I ordered, didn't even looked at them.

Then, I saw a familiar figure stomped into Wanna One's place, took Samuel away— wait, that's....

Lai Guanlin

What in the hell? Why did Yeonwoo took Samuel? She looked mad.

Everyone here just looked at each other, reading eyes and sending eye messages. I saw Sejeong whispered to Baejin privately, made Baejin in shocked; covering his mouth, "guys, guys, guys. Bad news, " Baejin said as low as he could, "Samuel tried to end his relationships with girls whom he dates now, "

"Girls? You mean, more than one? " confused Jihoon. Baejin and Sejeong nodded. Everyone went gasped, "and he wanted to end all of his relationships? " they nodded again, "heol, "

"I hope he is okay, " Woojin worried Samuel. We worried for our new buddy, Samuel. He could breaks the girls' hearts, but I guess he could move on since this was his decision—

"What!? Are you kidding me Sameul!? " we were shocked when Yeonwoo shouted to Samuel. MXM, Jiseong, OngNiel, MinHwan went curious, so they went out but in seeking way. We heard sobbing from outside.

♬♬♬

News has spread so fast; every girls whom dated Samuel at the same time were heartbroken and disappointed. Samuel said he was tired to date girls now, and wanted to hang out more with us. Everyone wanna have fun with their friends, but it will get complicated when it comes to relationship.

True, me and Yunbi's relationship became complicated after we heard the news. However, we were strong enough to stay together. The way Yunbi looked at me, she gave me her worried face, had locked our arms together.

We didn't do skinship in class, cafeteria and especially in public areas. We acted like some cool friends to hang out with. We were like super lovers, knew how to joke around and tease each other. To others who didn't know about us, they thought we were sweet together. And I know we are.

We were glad to have a good feedback from them, just because we wanna see their reactions which we had planned it before. Ahaha, this was a nice plan after all. I hope no one would know our real relationship is. I hope.