+ Side Story #2 +

A Stray Kids Story

Kim Seungmin

I saw the news about Yunbi and Guanlin in twitter. Looks like I've failed to get her to be mine. Jisung surprised to see his sister is dating with the super idol, Wanna One Lai Guanlin, but he couldn't argued about it. At least his sister is happy for being with her true love.

I went to the kitchen, felt hungry because of mixed scent in the air. Pancakes, ramyeon and spaghetti sauce? Just when I arrived, Chan suddenly has his camera rolling, "Welcome to Chan's Kitchen! Right here, we have our beautiful member, Kim Seungmin, " he had introduced me in his Aussie accent and I just nodded due to the sudden introduction. I felt like my cheeks burn in embarrassment, well I was in my short pants. I didn't know he filmed us for his YouTube channel.

"Alrighty. Moving on to the chefs! We have our chef Hyun! " Hyunjin just playing along with their role play, "and here, we got Chef I.N! " I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Sometimes, our leader Chan can make our atmosphere gone bright after we had our Moody times. That's why we vote him as our leader who we can reliable on.

I saw Felix came in, eating a sausage and trying to get himself into Chan's camera, "Sausage, " he randomly said in his deep voice. Chan had questioning him how did he got the sausage, then continued his thing as a Youtuber.

I was just standing against the fridge, watching them play around the kitchen. Open the fridge, took a mango yogurt and exited the place before Chan stopped me to interview me more. Minho had grabbed my arm, dragging me into his bedroom. He showed me his phone, noticed that Yunbi would have her one week trip in Korea starting from today. I guess she permanently living in America.

"What about it? " I asked, sipping the yogurt.

"Aren't you going to take her on a small date or something? "

"Are you kidding me, hyung? She is currently dating with Lai Guanlin. He would eaten me alive if I date her, " I said, shaking my head furiously. Just then, Jisung came in, crossing his arms on his chest, "what? " as I cocked my eyebrow up.

"Wanna One is having their Wanna One Go right now. Yunbi is free, so why not? " he said, shrugging off.

"You two want me to date her and got caught for the second time? Guys, our fans would be disappointed if I date Yunbi. And Jisung, aren't you supposed to 'date' your sister? I mean as a brother, why not you instead of me? "

"Oh yeah, you're right, " I facepalm, then massaged my temple due to his idiotic-ness, "I'll try to date her. Haha, lol. A brother dates his sister, " he laughed by himself, "anyway, I'll be off. See ya guys, "

Han Jisung

What was Seungmin said was right though. Why did I let him dates my sister? Ugh, forget it. Luckily, I still kept my sister's phone number, but I barely text or call her because who knew she have her busy life. And finally today, I got to call her.

I was sitting at the edge of my bed, waiting for Yunbi to pick her phone up, "yeoboseyo? " yes, she picked up.

"Hey, Yunbi. It's Jisung, "

"Which Jisung? Park? Kim? Yoon? Han? " right, there are four Jisungs' whom she met.

"Han, your brother, " I smiled.

"Oppa! It has been a long time! Oh! Are you free right now? "

"Yes, and would you like to go on a date with me? "

"Sure. I really wanna see you again. So, let's meet up at Starbucks, bye! "

"Bye! "

I excused myself, got a permission from my manager in the phone call. He said that I should use my disguises, so that as a member of Stray Kids wouldn't caught in any actions again, like Seungmin did. It wasn't an accident actually, from my point of view. I mean those fans were just jelly about my sister, aka was a member of Fire.

It was kinda sad when she kicked out from the agency. I guess the agency was quite serious about a trainee's personality, about the background. They just wanna clear all the dark backgrounds what CUBE trainees have, so that the agency wouldn't let down their reputation.

But still, it was quite disappointing. Right now, I should cheer her up as a brother to never let her spirit goes down or else, she would gives up on her dream.

As I am now who walked to Starbucks and entered the cafe, started to order two iced Americano. While I was waiting, I scrolled down to the feeds in Twitter, noticed that there was a news about my sister got spotted at the airport. Gosh, those reporters were some creeps and I don't like them. I know it's good to know a celebrity's lifestyle because it is interesting and unexpected lifestyle, but celebrity needs to have his own private too, especially off camera.

I heard the bell chimed at the entrance. I looked up and there she is, my lovely sister. She spotted me right away and have her bright smile. Just when she sat down across me, I saw girls swarmed together at the other street, made their disgusting looking faces. I bet they're just jealous of her. With my thinking, I showed them my tongue for them, "what are you doing? " Yunbi had cocked her eyebrow.

"Those stalkers, " as I pointed to them and she just nodded.

"Don't mind them. They'll get the same experience anyway, "

"Damn, you're right. First of all, I miss you sister, "
"I miss you too, Hannie, " she called me my nickname since she began to speak her first word when she was a baby. I went blushed a little, revising the memory that we shared together.

We had our siblings' conversation together, like we've never seen each other in forever. Well, before she was crazily famous back in Busan until the day when there was an incident about Yunbi's anti-fans. I sighed due to their attitudes. If... Yunbi got stressed about them, she would committed suicide or something else to make herself disappears. And she did it, she transferred to America and permanently staying there.

Our parents totally agreed to her decision because it was the only option for her to disappear in Korea, but a loyal fan of her finally found her there and became friends. At least, Americans are friendly enough to be friends with her.

All this time, I've always been worried my sister and I couldn't focus on my works, but it's okay now. The more news had spread out about her, the more I know about her.

After that, we went out together to get a fresh air at a park near Han River. We had our silent moment, thinking about something that has been through our minds. I guess we enjoyed today's date, because I saw what she did throughout today. Hyperactive, supportive and cheerful. Those three words...weren't with her when she studied in Busan, neither with our family. Something....something might caused her stress.

I held her hand, swinging it back and forth and smiled. It also has been awhile we held hands. Her small hand still reminded me how small she was when she was little. I had to take care of her when our parents were so busy with their works to get a better life in the near future. They still worked hard for us, and I felt bad that they are almost hit their 40s' to 50s'. While both of us were trying our best to get better jobs, but Yunbi?

Well, since she got kicked out, I bet she doesn't know what to think about it as her attitude right now was different though, "let's eat spicy chicken for stressing out, " she said.

"Sure. Anything for you, little sister, " as I swung my arm around her shoulder.

"I'm not little anymore, Hannie, " she pouted like a kid and she is still a baby. Then, I hugged her by head locking caused her to laugh out loud while hitting me a few times, "ya! Oppa! Hajima! " as I let go of her, but she still wanted me to hug her.

"You love me, "

"I do, Hannie" she confessed. I missed her so much, but now I don't because she is with me, and I'm not alone ♥

~~~~