Sixteen

[A/N: I'll make you sweet sixteen]

Lai Guanlin

"Hello, I'm Kim Samuel from Los Angeles. Nice to meet you" he bowed down. "Don't worry, I'm Korean-American,"

Girls started to scream and squeal for him. His looks doesn't changed at all since he did his solo debut, still in dark brown hair and had a fair skin. The teacher told him to choose a seat. When he intended to pass by Yunbi, he stopped.

"Samuel, you're here" wasn't it Yunbi did his makeup for the concert that day? Remember she was supposed to do makeup for Pentagon seonbaenim? Yeah, I think that time both of them became close(?).

One thing that I'm afraid now was Samuel might steals Yunbi. Despite his good-looking had always melted girls' heart. I knew a lot about his personalities since Pro101. But still, I'm afraid that he might takes Yunbi first.

They just greeted to each other and Samuel continued his track to his seat, just beside Yunbi (he didn't replaced Somi's seat, just across their tables). Now that they were close, but not me. I was liked a spectator from afar, or you should called me a stalker. Heh.

"Alright. Let's begin our lesson"

(Recess)

I grabbed my wallet from my locker and headed quickly to Yunbi, but Samuel who talked to her first. I knew both of them sat close and I was...kinda jealous actually because he had to talk to her, borrow some stuffs from her and get help from her, instead of asking his seatmate, Yoon Sanha.

Sanha from ASTRO was a quiet and shy, yet a smart guy in class. He was one of the top 3 in class and I heard he was also a top 3 students in his elementary and middle school. I think I knew why Samuel didn't wanted to ask him questions. Because he knew Sanha was a silent type of person and he didn't wanted to bother his peacefulness when studying.

"Hey, can I join you guys?" He asked Yunbi. Please say no, please say no.

"Sure" she smiled!!! Darn it! I thought she is a cold person of all time, but this time she is kind to him! This isn't fair!

I sighed in frustration as they walked away and disappeared from my sight. Daehwi suddenly appeared in front of me as he jumped. Hah, shorty. As Baejin came to us (prepared his own lunch box. He did himself before we were awake), he looked around liked he was searching for something or someone.

Daehwi and I faced to each other then back to Baejin, who scratched behind his head in frustration as he groaned. Maybe he was searching for Sejeong. We didn't asked him about it because we didn't wanted to step into his own business, but if he wanted our help then, it is fine.

Baejin headed first to the garden while Daehwi and I headed to the cafeteria to buy food and drinks. As we arrived, we saw Samuel with...Yunbi. Aish! That kid! I'm not sure why Yunbi didn't rejected his request to join her recess together. Wait, don't tell me Samuel who was the one that Yunbi mentioned of!

Samuel was liked so so soooo close to Yunbi; his arm literally just as close as a door shut. Why was he always win liked this? I know, I know, yeah, he is popular now, as you could see here girls were taking photos of them, then I heard, "Yunbi had better off with Wanna One. She is better with Samuel," my eye twitched. I'm pissed off right now.

"Calm down, Linlin. The near future, Yunbi would choose you over him," Daehwi whispered and I nodded.

Now, I'm not sure if both of them met before me. Is it possible for them to meet at Busan? I mean, I knew Samuel wasn't the type of person who didn't liked to travel much because he had always focused on his singing and dancing career. What if? What if they met before? All I knew that they met at the Kpop Inkigayo.