Seventeen

Lai Guanlin

"Because I...I like you"

She likes me. She likes...me. Am I hearing right? She said she likes me, right?

I widened my eyes, held my voice due to her sudden confession. Her eyes began watery as she wanted to let out her cry.

Han Yunbi

He stared at me for so long, I think I confessed too sudden and also at the wrong place, wrong timing. Right after Samuel kissed me. He is a jerk with good-looking.

(Flashback)

Kim Samuel was the new student of the school and the new classmate of the class. With his looks could attracts girls, maybe took Wannables away. But when, he was about to pass me by, "Need to talk to you. See ya" he whispered. I didn't knew he was whispering to me.

My mind gone blank for awhile, all I could replied was, "Samuel, you're here". I really didn't thought of replying back to him. I wasn't liked this before to a guy, and it was the Kim Samuel, the womanizer. The normal me didn't cared about guy's small talk, didn't cared about wanted to say something back and didn't cared about his appearance.

Recess came. Samuel went to me, "Hey, can I join you guys," all I could do was smiled. Waiting for one of us to answer.

"Sure" Somi said.

Somi ever told me that Kim Samuel was her friend back in LA. Somi wasn't from LA, but she was born in Canada. She met Samuel when both of them attended to the same dancing class. There, they both became close friends. Of all that, Somi accepted him to join us for the recess. I'm not sure if this is good or not, just because he is a womanizer.

But when he told me to come with him to a place, which was I didn't know about it. We were in second year block. Why did he wanted to go here and tell me something? We could talked anywhere, but here.

Samuel stopped his track, made me stopped too. I went to him, needed to take a look at him. The tension was different, I meant I felt liked something would happened after this and also someone followed us. "Samuel— aahh!!!"

He harshly pinned me against the wall, "Lemme go—" he crashed his lips to me.

(Now)

I couldn't helped but to cry, hugged Guanlin as I was already in his arms. He cared my hair, just as my mom would do to me whenever I cry. But he wasn't my mom, he is a friend. Wait, no. He isn't. I told him my confession, so does that mean...

Lai Guanlin

Yunbi, she confessed to me. Am I really dreaming or am I in my coma? But the way she hugged me tight and cried on my shoulder, it felt so real. She did confessed to me. I can't even think of anything, only thinking about her confession, didn't thought of the situation we had here.

I snapped out when Samuel groaned out loud, Yunbi quickly reacted and stood up, so I did. She looked so messed up; her hair was liked didn't comb well, her hair clips werent it their right place, her sweat has dripped from her forehead to her shoulder.

"Yunbi" I heard Samuel called her name out. The way she looked at him, she gave him her death glare, a harsh ones(liked the one she uses it to guys before) "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have did that to you. It was my fault" Yunbi went to him as she crouch down as he was on the floor, looking all dead (or half dead. Thanks, Yunbi)

"Don't do that to girls, even me, including Somi and Sejeong. If they didn't liked you, don't you dare try to force them to like you. That wasn't a good way at all. You hear that, Muel?" 'Muel'? Seriously?