Thirty Four

3rd Person POV

It was time for Wanna One departed at Incheon International Airport. Tons of Wannables had gathered to wish Wanna One a good luck for their world tour. Out of the members, only Guanlin can't feel the excitement. Last night, he had always pray for himself that he wanted to see Han Yunbi again one last time. Pray for it countless time. His hyungs also pray for Yunbi to once again meeting up with them. Wanna One likes her so much, miss her so much, even wanna to feel happy with Yunbi again. Everyone does.

There was one news about Fire Flower. The CEO kicked Yunbi out of CUBE and Fire Flower due to her mistakes that she made. That was super shocking for Fire's fans and disappointed. The fans said Fire has never complete without Yunbi. And it was all blame to Nancy of Momoland. Right now, there are so many of anti-fans to Momoland. Poor them. They can't proceed their schedules for two years, was like a sentence in jail. It was wrong to bully a celebrity.

Just when the plane departed to LA, Wanna One really can't hide their excitement even though they did their stages in America. They just love to stay there because of the freedom. But they guess not. It was just that there are more Wannables in America, and what's more USA is the largest country in the world.

Meanwhile, Guanlin played with his phone by looking at some pictures of him and Yunbi together. He smiled by himself, recalled the happy moments. Then, he put down his phone, looking at the window revealed the white clouds passing by. He didn't think of anything, but there was a sudden tear fell from his eyes. He sniffed, wiped the tear on his cheek. However, it became worse. He cried silently at his seat alone without anyone noticed. He feel heartbroken, super heartbroken because of the break up a week ago. 'She really did meant it, ' he thought.

His phone suddenly went vibrates. A message had sent to him, said that there was an important notice in Twitter, "Han Yunbi Has Spotted at Café in LA" thousands of likes, more than a hundred retweet and 400 hundred of comments. He read a few comments said,

"I miss her so much!! I want Yunbi and Guanlin reunited in LA 😭"

"Guanlin really needs to meet up with her, "

"To Guanlin: Your princess is waiting for UUU!!!"

Guanlin smiled again, showed his gums. Yeah, he really needs to meet up with her again. Now, he wonder why would she showed up in the café and exposed herself in social media. He didn't know why, but he suddenly feel excitement.

In the photo, Yunbi was in her long wavy hair, dyed in light blonde coloured, wear a long white dress and a cowboy boots. Guanlin just thought that she does looks perfect in any photos. At least he got to see her in a photo, only that photo. And he also got noticed of Yunbi was actually in LA. He couldn't get happier than just a photo that went viral in a minute.

The plane flew in the blue sky, finally was about to land. Revealed a beautiful city of LA, and awed Wanna One. Daehwi who was always worried about his best friend, he smiled happily that he saw Guanlin in his gummy smile, "Linlin! " he dashed to him, gave him a bear hug, "you looked happy, "

"Yeah, I am, " he hugged the older back. The announcer announced that the plane would land in any minute, so the members and the crews sat at their seats with their seat belts on. Just when it landed to the surface, OngNiel cheered out loud, followed by the others as well. They really can't hide their excited.

"I'm feeling so energetic~! " the energetic Jaehwan sang his part, then the members dance to the song. The crews went first to go outside of the plane to secure them before Wanna One faced the fans who have waited for them in the airport. They heard that the airport was packed with fans, screaming and cheering for their arrival. It was sure exciting and exhausted, but guess that it would be worth it to see them in person when waiting for them for hours.

Hours has passed by after they checked in their stay, the members had their time to roam around the city to enjoy first before their concert starts in three days. Of course Wannables spotted them. American Wannables were polite than the Korean Wannables that they respect their privacy whenever Wanna One was around the city. They had splitted into four teams; OngRihanna (The Heal), HwangHaYoon (LeaN on Me), NielHwanSparrow (Triple Position) then PanWinkDeep (Namba One).

Let's focus on the main character's story in his journey. Guanlin remember when he got the noticed about Yunbi was around LA. He did told WinkDeep about her presence, so they better watched out of their surrounding to look for Yunbi. PanWinkDeep really wanted to meet or see her again, just one sight of her is enough because at least they got to see her happy and healthy. They really care about her, especially Guanlin.

An hour later, they failed to find her anywhere. They guess she wouldn't be around the area where Namba One were. A random person went to them, "are you three lost or something? " she talked in English.

"We're not lost. It's just that we wanted to find someone, but we guess she wouldn't be here, " answered Guanlin. He talked in a fluent English, surprised WinkDeep.

"Let me guess, Han Yunbi? " her friend said, and they nodded, "we did saw her not awhile ago. She went there, " as she pointed at the direction where Yunbi went, "oh and if you guys found her, give this to her, " she had gave Guanlin a bouquet of yellow flowers.

"Thank you!! " At least Baejin understood what she said.

"No problem! Good luck! " as the two girls wished them a good luck. Such a useful information that they gave. They jogged everywhere, they ended up nearby a big fountain. The three boys were exhausted, panted really hard.

"Where is she? " Jihoon asked, wiped his sweat on his forehaad to his neck, "guys..." As he patted the youngsters' shoulder, pointed to a certain person, "she looks familiar, " he muttered softly.

"No way... " Baejin's mind went blank, didn't sure the person was Yunbi or not. But her back was familiar enough. Slowly Guanlin approached her with his small steps, his heart beats so fast. Cold sweat had felt, trembling eyes, cold feet and hands.

"H-Han Yunbi?" He finally called her name.

~~~