Twenty Two (New)

It has been three months since Lai Guanlin and Han Yunbi being a couple. Still, Wannables didn't know yet about Guanlin's secret love story. Everything went smooth, but GuanBi couple didn't get to meet in person privately like always before Yunbi's debut.

This couple tried to communicate whenever they can. That is only in rehearsals. Sure, it was heartbroken to see this couple couldn't interact with each other every time. Also it was heartbroken when there was a time Guanlin said it was his fault that they couldn't date.
That cause the fight.

~~~~~~

Lai Guanlin

I sighed in frustration. We are still fighting about we couldn't date. We are celebrities right now and there is no time to date. Plus, what if wannables caught us dating at somewhere place? We don't dare ourselves to be openly dating as a couple and people can misunderstood us.

It was super frustrating.

"Lin, you can't just sit around and groan. As a man, you should go our there and take Yunbi's hand and—"

"What do you know about dating, Jihoon? " as I cut hyung's sentence.

"I did date someone in middle school, " I sat straight, looking at him in disbelief, "long story i dont wanna talk about it, "

"Okay, I'll ask you one thing, " he prepared to listen to my question, as he shifted his position, "what would you do to get her back? I mean in the middle of a fight, " I pursed my lips, straightly looking at him.

He sighed, "I...I—" he hesitantly answers.

"Do you ever date?"

"Yeah! It is just...it's embarrassing to say, " I scratched his cheek.

"Just say it—"

"I kiss her, " he blushed in red. Woah, he kissed her? For real!? "T-there. Happy?" He acted like a shy cat, hugging his pillow. I bet he is thinking about her. I guess it is a memory when it comes to kissing, yeah, it is unforgettable, "you should do it, just try once in your lifetime... Maybe twice or more—"

"S-shush up! You better not telling the members. I'll go out, " as I quickly stormed out of the apartment.

Wanna One transferred to a new dorm in Seoul in the last few months. It is much wider and we could move around freely. More food, more rooms, more sofas, more trophies, more clothes, but those things couldn't fit into any cabinets or shelfs. Geez, it's too many except food.

I quickly put on my black mask, puffer coat and a fisherman hat in the elevator. I took a look at the mirror, I guess no one would recognise me out there. Sigh. Sure, wannables have their good eyes spotting us, the Wanna One members. The elevator went 'ting', knowing that someone would enter.

It was a woman in her white winter coat, talking to someone on the phone, "alright, alright. I'll make sure you transfer to that school, honey. Don't worry... Yes, yes you'll meet Guanlin there, " I guess her daughter wanted to see me, not to educate herself in the school. Sigh, I should be aware of her.

As she ended her call, she sighed loudly, maybe she frustrated about her daughter or maybe she stressed because of work? I don't know about adults these days. They are rich enough to please their children.

Meanwhile, I did twittering for awhile and noticed Fire Flower would perform in Music Bank this Friday for their comeback...same goes to Wanna One. I probably only meet her in rehearsal, but I don't know if she is okay now to meet me in person. Sigh...

Finally, I reached the lobby. Straightly went out for a walk at the park behind the apartment. I took a deep breath, inserting the smell of...sweet? Since when this park have a scent of sweet? So, I looked around my surrounding and spotted a girl eating white chocolate. She was in her spring theme dress and had a metallic purple coloured hair.