Twenty Four

Han Yunbi

I nervously fidgeting my fingers while I was waiting for my turn to take a photo shoot. Whenever I did modelling, I was always envy of professionals. They were so tall and beautiful, but they were quite judgy and made me small.

"Miss Yeonwoo, get ready, "

I knew Yeonwoo. She is the member of Momoland who used to be my bully and she is still a bully by talking. Every words she said made me feel less confident and didn't have any courage to stand up after her. Well, I know she is my seonbae but that doesn't mean she has to be a bully, she needs to respect people's choice.

She confidently went to the photo taking area by the tree. Her theme was 'The Angel" and I got disgusted. If she was nice enough, she could be prettier than anyone. But when she wasn't, she was like an angel who hide her own dark desires. I rolled my eyes when we made an eye contact.

Gosh, she pissed me off.

"Miss Han, you're up next, " as the director called me. My make-up artists quickly did final touch up, did some hair styling and checking my dress for the shoot. My theme would be 'High School Girl Crush'. I heard the fans said I'm really suited for it, but I'm not sure if I am the girl crush.

I stood against the tree; acted like I was reading a book. The director said I wasn't supposed to smile just because I'm the 'girl crush' here. I don't know why I felt cringed when I heard that nickname. Taking more than 15 photos, I stretched myself as I was tired, but then I heard a click sound.

"The last shot was great! Thank you for today, Yunbi-ah! " the director said and I excused myself to change to my original clothes.

Just then I went into the girls' changing room, I saw Yeonwoo did her make-up at the mirror, "oh? Yunbi-ah, how was your day? "

"Good, " I answered in my lower tone aka my cold-voice. I used that when I was the new student. I quickly changed my outfit, didn't care to remove the make-up. It suits to my outfit for today.

"Didn't bother to ask back? "

"Why would I? " I slammed the locker hard after I took out my sandals and wear them.
"See you in school, sweetie, " can she just not talking nice to me? "And one more, " I stopped my track to the way out, "Seungmin is mine, "

"Why would I care?"

"Just so you know, you won't take my man again, "

"Who was your man before Seungmin? " I sighed or more like a groaned as I leaned against the door, looking at her.

"Kim Samuel, " she did a 'pop' sound after she put on her lipstick. I did a snorted and chuckled, "is there something funny?"

"Yeah, there is. A narcissist face. Anyway, Samuel Arredondo? Oh please, he dated more than 10 girls in school already. Correct me if I got this wrong that Mr Spanish Guy is currently dating with Ahin, " I said, crossed my arms and put on my smirked. She looked so pissed right now.

"What!? Ahin!? Oh My God, no way, " she said in her English way, "I'll kill her in the dorm, " she put on her sad face and bashed out of the changing room.

What? At least I didn't lie.

The next day would be Monday, the first day of school of the week. It had been two weeks since I didn't attend to school. I really miss Somi and Sejeong and those Wanna One boys especially Guanlin.

Still, until now no one would know the relationship between me and Lin. I told him before that we should act normal in school or else we would get busted. It was tough to have a boyfriend like him, what's more he is the super celebrity now.