Twenty Eight

Kim Seungmin's POV

I was laying on my bed, placed the back of my left hand on my forehead, had been staring at the ceiling. I've been negotiating to Jisung that his long-distance-sister to be with me for two years now.

Jisung introduced me to her by showing me her photos with himself together. He said that she was too famous back then, so he let his sister made her life in her own way. And he ended up splitting himself apart from her.

Just this year I met her in person. She looked beautiful than in photos. But I couldn't get to meet her anytime I want, just because of that guy was so overprotective to her. True, her boyfriend was like a furious Taiwanese tiger, I heard it from Ray noona—

"Seungmin, Felix, hurry up. We need to move to our first schedule, " Jisung ordered us, as he put on his coat. I quickly get off on my bed, rushed to him.

"Jisung, can I—"

"No. She is too busy right now, "

"Don't you wanna meet her once again? " I hugged his arm, tried to be pamper, "Jisung Jisung, Jisung, Jisung,"

"Fine! " finally he gave up, "I heard Fire Flower will perform in M Countdown today, so, " he said, looking at me.

"Yeah! Thank you! " I hugged him tight, tend to kiss his cheek but he pushed me off.
"Get off, you're annoying, " he walked off, but still I hugged his arm. Woojin hyung looked at me weirdly so does Changbin. I guess I'm the happiest guy today.

In the car, waiting to arrive at Mnet Agency, I listened to First Love by Bolb4 seonbaenim. Just listening to it, Yunbi is in my mind. Wasn't this like a typical thought for someone has a crush? And I am the one who have a crush.

My heart beats fast when we were almost arrive at Mnet Agency, more like a fanmeeting. Before I met Yunbi for the first time, I got my first modelling schedule and I was super excited for it. But when I heard Han Yunbi would attend, my mind went blank, didn't know what to do when I'm getting to meet her in person.

For all this time, I've been thinking of her because of her long-distance brother, Han Jisung. He said that I looked bored because I didn't have to do anything fun and just playing games in our dorm. Jisung showed me his pictures with Yunbi, I went pink the fact that she looked beautiful. I was like I bet she looked even more beautiful in person.

And this whole time, I think I've met my ideal type.

"Seungmin, quit spacing out, " as Changbin snapped his fingers in front of me. I then apologized.

We went into the agency, greeted to the staffs who welcomed us at the entrance and also our fans has been waiting for us in this cold weather. You know what, I think Wanna One isn't here yet, because Wannables were still waiting out here. Sheesh, what took them so long?

Lai Guanlin

I have been smiling since this morning because of last night. Last night was a miracle to me.

"Lin, stop grinning. You're freaking us out, " argued Daehwi, "did something happened last night? "

"He went crazy when he came back home. He was like Chaplin, " joked Baejin and laughed it off with Daehwi.

"I did? " I asked in disbelief.

"What. Did you get drunk and you did that to sober up? " tsked Daehwi. He was being sassy like normal girls do, crossing his legs and arms, yet he took a quarter of my seat area. I thought he is smaller than me but whatever. Jisung eomma shouldn't have fed him fried rice for this whole week.