Thirty

Han Yunbi

This costume wasn't what I expected...

The theme also unexpected. I really cant believe I would wear baseball wedding dress....

"Ooo, I really can't imagine when you are in that costume. But! I think it suits you well though, " Hanyul said.

"What!? I can't pull this off! This is too inappropriate for me, " I argued to myself.

"I guess you went too fluffy after you are with him. Good luck, Yunbi! " she quickly changed her dress into her costumes. I covered my face with my hands from blushing too much. What would my fans think of me after this shoot?

"Ugh, whatever!! " I shouted out loud, quickly get into the changing room.

I appeared in a white crop top, wear white short, got a white chocker around my neck and had to wear a yellow rose flower crown. I was like; was this really a wedding photo? The time ticks so fast, made me feel nervous. Well, I heard there would be another two models would joining us too, I guess that they were late for the schedule.

"Damn, girl. You look hot, " compliment Hanyul, and I blushed, "I knew they suit you well. Come on, let's go!" as she dragged me to out of the room by holding my hand. I still had my blushed when the staffs kept on their eyes on us. Gosh, how would my day end today? "Stop looking down, Yunbi-ah" she whispered, "uh oh... Stray Kids, "

I froze af my spot when I looked directly to them, Minho and Seungmin... "Y-Yunbi...," I saw his creep blush. He then approached me with his smile on, I didn't smiled to him back, "i guess you still have that problem? "

"That was days ago, so quit it, " I angered lowly, took a blanket that a staff just gave it to me and Hanyul. I covered my body due to the coldness surrounded me.

I went mute the whole time; when Seungmin talked to Hanyul and she was being friendly to him and when we were supposed to wait for our turn. My eyes glued on Seungmin, he seems to be enjoying his time, "and one more! Okay! Next! " the director shouted, it was my turn.

I still had my frown face, but not that frown, it was like a cold face again. Why am I so pissed right now? "Yunbi-ssi, this is your prop, " a staff gave me a bouquet of various yellow flowers. I heard they said I looked fresh and cool when I'm in yellow, well, I guess I should go with it.

"Ready? "

Lai Guanlin

"Dude, you look ridiculously happy today, " Daniel suddenly jumped into the sofa.

"Is that a good sign? " I asked, leaning back to the sofa and made myself comfortable.

"If you're really happy, so be happy always, Lin. Did you do something with her recently? " as Daniel weight himself to me, plopped his head onto my lap.

"Just this morning in school, that she accepted a date together this Sunday, " I smiled, thinking how would our date will be like. I bet it was all romantic, and I should be responsible to design the date smoothly, or else things could be awkward. Yeah, I recalled the variety show that I've been watching recently, Cafe Amor.

"Aww, you two are sweet! I wish I could do something for my lover, " he pouted, looked up at the ceiling and crossed his arms on his chest.

"To Ong? " I questioned.

"Yup. To Ong hyung, " he sighed, sit up and got up from the sofa. He stretched himself and groaned like his pet Rooney, "jaa, I'll be on my way to ask him a date today. See ya~"

"Have fun! " I saw him put on his pink Supreme goodie at the front door, fished out his phone out and started to call Seongwoo hyung. As they talked on line, I heard Seongwoo hyung was with Jinjin hyung of Astro for a science project, but those hyungs would finished them in a moment.