Four

Lai Guanlin

It was science class. The teacher told us to choose a partner by choosing an opposite gender for a science assignment. I might get Yunbi but the boys also thinks the same way. Maybe I don't have a chance to be with her. Sigh.

Daehwi has already chose his partner, Somi of course. For Baejin, the classmates forced him to choose Sejeong, just because the fact that both of them had the same smiley face. And i thought of them are perfect partner.

Me, Lee Euiwoong, Nancy and Yunbi are the one who didnt get to choose a partner. The probability of getting Yunbi is 50-50. If the teacher picked Nancy as my partner, my life will be ruin. She is one of those sluts so, I should avoid her.

"Nancy is partnering with- "

"I...wanna choose Han Yunbi" I raised my hand high. I could see Nancy frowned 'cutely' at me as she turned behind. Get off of my face, Granny.

"Alright, that's settled it. Guanlin with Yunbi and Euiwoong with Nancy. Your assignment should be hand in next Friday. And that's all for today. Thanks, class" as he walked outside.

I sighed in exhaustion because of learning science for an hour. I drink my cola which was hidden in my desk; I actually breaking the class's rule, but whatever.

Got up from my seat, approached Yunbi who is listening to a song by using her earphone at her left ear. I patted her shoulder, made her flinch, which was cute. She then paused the song, turned around to look at me. "What do you want?" Used her low key voice.

"When will we start our project?"

"You'll choose. I'll send a text to you. Oh, I don't have your number" because you refused to give me yours yesterday. "Here my number" as she gave a handwritten paper with her number on it.

"U-uhm, actually. You texted me this morning" I rubbed the nape of my neck.

"Wh-what-" her eyes went big in disbelief."Somi, you gave me his phone number?"

"What? Oh, that number! I didn't know it was Guanlin's. Daehwi who was the one sent me the number and he told me to send it to you." Somi explained. Wait...she didn't saved my number? I'm like TT.

Yunbi puffed her cheeks and gotten red. Cute. "I'm sorry, Guanlin. So, anyway. You'll choose the date"

"Alright. Thanks for your number by the way" I winked at her playfully. Any girls would fell for it but Yunbi just staying with her straight face, shaking her head.

"Disgusting" that actually broke my heart. Huhuhuhu. I'm crying in the inside!!

I then pouted like a kid, walked back to my seat. Daehwi patted my shoulder as he knew what has happened between me and her. He said that it was okay and that was my first step to get closer. I got motivated when he said that was the first step to know her.

I knew her attitude, kinda. She is cold yet cute but she didn't acted like one towards guys including me which was kinda sad.

Sometimes I wonder why she acted like this. Did something happened back in Busan? I guess...boys confessed to her and she got sick of them or she came here to join a company either she wanted to avoid the same lifestyle there? I dunno. Maybe one of the guesses may be right. I'll try to ask her about her personality. She could be interesting person.

I saw Baejin walked up to Sejeong who was busing talking to her friends, asking her something. Sejeong went smiled like Baejin, made me confused...which person is the real Bae Jinyoung? I had to admit they're like long lost twin siblings. Adorable.

Han Yunbi

Why must be a member of Wanna One who is partnering with me? He wants me to get kill by the girls or something!? Is he crazy!? What did he thought of!? Being famous with a Busan girl like me!? Sigh.

If I went back, I would raised up my hand before him and choose Euiwoong instead. I just wanted to avoid the popular guys in school!

Back in Busan, it was true I was a crazy popular girl because the fact that my skills attracted by students in my previous school. Not just skills but looks. Daniel and Woojin were students there and we get along since we had the same club we attended in, Modern Dance Club.

The girls thought I was just their admirer and being a slut to them. But the truth is I am not that kind of a person. I had been ragging because of it since middle school until the freshman year of high school. And that's why I had to transfer here and join Cube Entertainment.

When I entered this school, I had never knew the famous national kpop group attended to this school. The thought I had was I would have never kill if I stay away from the bullies. That was my only motive. However, I'm okay for being around with Daniel and Woojin since we knew each other.

But currently, my partner for science assignment is Wanna One's Lai Freaking Guanlin. I'm doomed...

For the positive thought, I had my new friends Kim Sejeong and Jeon Somi. I've never had the thoughts that they knew my feeling of anger when boys approached to girls. I'm actually quite relieved to have them as my friends.

Lai Guanlin

What did she thought of? Somi and Sejeong called for her twice to thrice because Yunbi was daydreaming.

"EARTH TO YUNBI!" both of them shouted, as I expected. Then, they get back to their conversation.

I shook my head, Yunbi actually got her humour, huh. She is cute in any way. I wish I could hang with her and cuddle her! Oh! We are partners! So, I have a chance to cuddle her. Yes~

"Linlin, why are you grinning like that?" I never realized Baejin is in front of me. Maybe I stared at Yunbi for too long and didn't even focused of what Daehwi and Baejin had to say.

"You do like her, arent you?" Daewhi gave his side grinned to me.

"N-no!"

"Wait, you guys! Tell me what happened recently to Guanlin" Baejin stopped us before we start to argue.

"You see, Guanlin likes Yunbi" Daewhi whispered to Baejin making sure anyone around us couldn't heard what he said. I do like her. And I desperate to know her. "I'll tell you more when we get back, later. But first!" He took out something from his bag and revealed movie tickets of six.

"Why do you get six of them?" I asked as I am confused.

"I planned to invite you two, Jiseong, Sungwoon and Minhyun but they had their upcoming senior test so, I asked the other hyungs but they can't because they have their geography assignments. In the end, I thought of inviting three girls coming with us" he explained.

I think he meant by Somi, Sejeong and Yunbi since he is closed to Somi, Baejin and Sejeong might getting closer while me and Yunbi? I might also try to get closer to her. No matter she is cold or kind;

I want her to be mine

[A/N: Are you curious about Nancy's looks? Actually, she is a member of Momoland. Bear with her]