Nine

Lai Guanlin

As always, the three of us walked to our classroom, greeted to our friends. Today is the day that me and Yunbi will be alone after school but it is locate at the public library. The place wasn't that private, well I wish it was. We both could spend our time alone in a library, like a date. Gosh, I'm such a creep.

When me and her took our first glances, I quickly flash a small smile to her and she did too. I felt energetic and sense a good luck for today. Am I the only male who get to know her more later on? 히히

First lesson was Social Studies. The class was in silent mode; half of the class focused and the other half got bored and slept. The teacher was quite nice and all because she let us sleep in her class and she knew we didn't interested in this subject. Oh well, I'll just blend in.

Just 15 minutes before the next lesson starts, I took my gaze to Yunbi who was writing noted in her journal. She was tapping her fingers and asked something from Somi. Is it for new group? Well, as I can see and noticed from here, Somi knows music. Maybe she is giving advice.

"Lin, I think you gave her a creep feeling" I heard Daehwi said. Did I really gave her the feeling? That made me feels weird for myself. Sigh, I've changed a lot, haven't I?

Suddenly, I felt a strong gaze not from Yunbi but from this certain person, or a slut I should called Nancy. What does she wants from me? I know she likes me and only for my popularity and looks but I hate her personally. Sigh, how can I get away from her? She might do something to me. She is jealous of Yunbi, isn't it?

I shook my thoughts off and looked at the teacher was packing her things. "Thank you, class" and she walked off. I stretched myself from tiredness, didn't noticed Nancy is here before my eyes.

"Linlin, are you free after school?" As she sat on my desk. Aish.

"Nope, I have a plan after school" I didn't made an eye contact to her.

"A schedule for your group, perhaps?" Ugh, I hate her squeaky voice, acting like she is the cute one here.

"No. It's none of your business" I stood up, walking to my locker behind but she quickly grabbed my hand.

"It is because you're mine, Guanlin" she pulled me, tend for me to hug her but I'm so sorry, granny. So, i lightly pushed her.

"Knock it off, you whor-"

"Linlin! Could you please come here and seek some advices for us?" Gladly that Sejeong came to help. I nodded and headed to her desk. I heard granny cursed behind me. Slut.

"God Sejeong, how may I help you?"

I waited for Yunbi at the front school gate. I already told the hyungs that I won't go back to the dorm. It took her seven minutes to arrive, carrying her heavy bag. What did she packed inside?

She let me carry her bag when I asked her. It was quite heavy but I'm fine because I also carried my bag. We walked together to the nearby public library. On the way there, our situation was awkward. I...dunno what to talk plus, I'm quite shy as I already told you before.

Yunbi suddenly speaks up, asking whether we need to buy drinks at Starbucks. I accepted her request and we bought one each of us. Since the drinks weren't that hot, she let herself carry them. I bit my bottom lip due to the awkwardness and all. Gosh, why am I so embarrassed? Let's talk about something?

"U-uhm. Yu-Yunbi, how's life in Seoul?" Good question I guess.

"Life in Seoul...uhm, it's colder than Busan I admit but it is cooler than my hometown. Seoul is fun" I saw her smiled, looking down to the floor. I grinned to myself that I could make her smile again. "Oh. Since you're foreigner from Taipei, how good is your life in Korea?"