Thirteen

Lai Guanlin

So, the next day. It was recess. As I planned yesterday, Baejin and Daehwi didn't know anything but to follow me where I would go. Yes, they didn't know what I have planned on because I didn't tell them yet.

This school is quite big actually so, I think I don't know where those girls headed to. I remembered what Yunbi said yesterday that those sluts might fight them again today. I'm getting worried of them as they're my only female friends and I don't want to lose them.

I thought of a place where some bullies bullied people there, the back of the school's old sport storage. That place was already too old and no one would ever go there, except those bullies. They were brave enough, right?

On the way to the old storage, I told these two to keep quiet because they kept on asking me where to go and it was annoying. I heard a group talking from afar and laughing evilly. It was girls' talk.

What makes I flinched, someone let out her pain or maybe more than one. As we get closer, we could hear those bullies kept on punching them.

"Stop being around with my Guanlin!" I can't take it anymore.

"Stop!!" As I stepped in.

"G-guanlin..." Jonancy is here. Darn this slut. "I-i can explain"

"No need, slut!" I kneel down to Yunbi, Sejeong and Somi who were on the ground. Daehwi and Baejin came to help. "Yunbi, can you hear me?" I rested her head on my arm. She didn't say anything, at least she is breathing. "Nancy, why are you doing this to her?" I growled.

"I-i...well, she was always around you and-"

"And what? Huh? Are you jealous of her that she is always around me?"

"U-uhm...yeah! Look. She has been clingy around you. Why can't you stop her, like you did to other girls!?"

"Because I like her!!" I confessed. "I like her, Nancy. Not you. When you touch her again, I'll kill you" I glared fiercely at her. The whole Momoland were scared. Sluts.

"G-gaja" as Nancy and her gang left us.

I sighed heavily and being a sadistic person. I looked down to Yunbi with scars on her beautiful face, scratches on her arms and legs and her hair messed up with dirts. "I'll take her home"

"But what about the school?" Daehwi asked, worrying about me.

"Just tell the teacher that I got sick and for Yunbi, she...I dunno. You'll make an excuse" Baejin nodded and looked down to Sejeong who had similarities with Yunbi along with Somi.

The two of the girls can't stood up properly so, the boys helped them. They left, leaving me and Yunbi alone on the ground. I just need to calm down first before I make a move.

I took 5 minutes to calm my nerves down, carrying Yunbi like a bridal-style. Carefully, I exited the school with her who was unconscious on my arms.

She looked so tired and lifeless because of Momoland beat her up, and so did Sejeong and Somi. Poor girls. I should've knew this from the beginning. I was so stupid that I didn't noticed her problems in school, let alone she didn't told me either and I knew she doesn't trusts boys.

She should trust me and believe in me. I could've help her earlier. Just the fact she didn't told anyone except Somi and Sejeong. Gosh, I'm so stupid.

Finally, I put her on her bed.

How did I get in? Well, Yunbi was awake and told me her password to get in. It was like she was giving me a key to her house and was liked I'm her trusted friend. I mean, if she didn't gives the password, that's mean she didn't trust me for being her close male friend. I think that when she gave it, she really do trust in me.