Thirty Three

Lai Guanlin

The next day, I've heard only my beloved Yunbi transferred to USA for continuing her further studies. Yunbi has always been great in English and had her A+ for English tests. I was so proud of her and couldn't get happier for her. But now, she is gone.

Back then, she has always been a shy type person and of course a cold mix rude person whom I've never forget. Ever since we started dating, she is the most cheerful whom I've ever met. I couldn't let the time waste for her because every time I spend my time with her, they are my most precious time especially whenever I'm with her. But now, she is gone.

♥♥♥

I went to school like usual, this would be Wanna One's last week to study because next week, we would fly all around the world for our world tour. As I mentioned this before, the first stop would be USA where Yunbi currently studying. I have always hope she would come to the concert, however I guess that she would never come. The tickets were already sold out before she arrived there.

Daehwi and Baejin still kept in touch on me for cheering me up how ever they can. Their never give up spirits would never goes down, Energetic would be their motto of the week. Daehwi wanted to find my comfort zone was, but it hasn't found out yet. Geez, this cute duck.

"He smiled!! " Daehwi shouted.

"Yesss!!!" Cheered Sejeong and Somi.

"I'm so proud of you!! " Baejin cheered too, has got up from his seat. Everyone went smiled too, including the teacher. I just muttered, 'no, I don't'. Wait, did I really smiled?

The bell went ring, it was recess. I slowly got up from my seat and sighed in frustration. I was about to walk to my locker, but a tap on my shoulder made me stopped my action, "Lin, can I have my recess with you? " that squeaky voice, Nancy.

"No, " then I continued to open unlock my locker, took out my wallet.

"Come on, just once. Please? " that aegyo never worked out on me. I shook my head, quickly went to Baejin and Daehwi. Both of them pulled me to our spot, didn't even bought anything. Just when we arrived, everyone looked at us with their surprise looks.

"What? " Daehwi asked, looked behind us. His facial expression turned into a serious one, so did Baejin. Let me guess...Nancy followed us? "What are you doing here? " he asked furiously.

"I need to talk to Guanlin, " her squeaky tone never changed. So annoying. Daniel raised his eyebrow to me, signalling me to talk to her. I groaned 'fine' out loud. She had her smile on went into the cafeteria, "oppa—"

"I was born in 23th September 2001, the name Lai Freaking Guanlin who broke up with the most beautiful person whom I've ever dated, Han Yunbi!!! State your name, old woman!! " I shouted out loud.

"W-what? Uhh, " she awkwardly laughed beside me, "w-what are you talking about? " she whispered to me.

"I was talking about why you ruined her life!!?? You are the one who started all of this!! YOU RUIN MY FUCKING LIFE, YOU RUINED OUR RELATIONSHIP, YOU RUIN MY FEELINGS!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!?? " I blasted my anger out how I hate her so much.

"Why her!? Why Han Freaking Yunbi—"

"Don't you try...CALLING HER THAT!!" I angered by slapping her, "GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!! "

"Ahaha, Jonancy failed! " "She really did ruined his life, " "poor Guanlin, "SHE RUINED MY SHIP! " "how dare she!? " "her face lied her heart, "

I saw this bitch cried out loud, ran to nowhere.

~~~
Dear Wannables,

Don't hate me

;-;