Twenty One (Final)

[A/N: I suggest you to download 'My Very First Love' by TRCNG because it is suited for this final chapter]

Lai Guanlin

Sigh. Tomorrow would be our comeback, and I'm freaking nervous right now, as I was scrolling down in Twitter feeds. Wannables had commented liked good luck and hwaiting. Wanna One oppa for you determined to win Wannables hearts as we will bring you our new song, Beautiful. As beautiful as Wannables.

Daehwi and Jihoon hyung had been being so freaking excited as they literally ran around the dorm without knowing where would they planned to go. As they had noticed by Jiseong-eomma, he joined them too. I...dont know what was going on but, i didnt care much about their behaviour. We all knew we were super nervous. All we could pray was that we will make our best comeback and show to the world wgat we made of.

Daniel and Seongwoo were just laying around on the couches, didn't gave us a chance to sit down, instead didn't rested at their own bedroom. Maybe they didn't realised that they rested on the couch. "Why is this bed so cramp, hyung?" Daniel asked in his sleep. Aish, these hyungs. Why won't they just get up and go to their own room? Their room just right behind the couch! (If you watch Wanna One Go, you might know the situation is).

I had to sit at the stairs with Sungwoon hyung and Minhyun hyung. Sungwoon was staring blankly while he was in his blank-thought-zone and Minhyun was groaning in frustration. These were proved that we are super duper nervous. Sigh.

Then, I heard Baejin scolded Jaehwan hyung, who was eating at the kitchen. He should know that we can't eat heavy food before we make our comeback. Did he listened to the manager not a while ago? I bet he didn't. Where did Woojin went anyway?

So, I went inside the master bedroom, looking out for him. Yeah, he was in the room, studying on his bed. Since when he studied so hard? "Hyung" I smiled.

"Guanlin, hey"

"What are you doing?" I asked as I sat down on his bed.

"Studying for the upcoming chemistry quiz" wow, I had never thought Woojin would be so hardworking about it. "I need to get an A for this. I had never get an A for chemistry before"

"Oh, really? How about Jihoon?"

"Of course he is a genius! The whole class can't beat him in chemistry! A total genius, I had to say" he sighed in frustration, and eyes darted on his revision book again.

"Good luck, hyung" as I patted on his shoulder.

"Thanks, Linlin" he gave his gummy smile to me. I then stepped outside of the room, leaving him studying for chemistry. I bet it was hard to study while thinking of our comeback. Everyone, especially Wannables would be dying to wait for us. Just you wait, yeah?

I was walking to the kitchen, feeling hungry all of the sudden. Maybe I was nervous, as I knew my palms were sweating. "Aaaa!!" I groaned out loud without thinking.

"Woah, woah! What happened!?" Jaehwan startled while he was in middle of eating. I kept on groaning, my body moved by itself as if I have a cat body (when a cat went rolling on the floor).

"돼 고빠 (I'm hungry)" I wrapped my arms around my tummy. "Feed me, hyung!" I whined.

"Aish! Go get yourself. There is an apple in the fridge"

"Just an apple? Where did you get the ramyeon?" I stood up, eyes darted to his ramyeon.

"This was the last one" he said, gave me his straight face then laughed. "Okay, okay. I'll give this to you. I'm full" I smiled, sitting beside him and pulling the bowl of ramyeon. Gladly, he didn't finished it all.