Fifteen

Lai Guanlin

I kept staring on the white ceiling on the bed resting. I can only hear Minhyun clicked his pen and yawned. Even when the atmosphere was kinda silent, it doesn't felt so awkward. I sighed for the 7th time today.

"What's with you? You sighed for so many times" Minhyun asked, eyes were darting to his math book.

"Hungry?"

"Then, go eat something in the kitchen. I heard it was Ongniel's turn to cook" he said and stretched and let out groaned. "I'm hungry too. Let's go" he stood up from the floor, walked towards the door.

"I'm coming" I mumbled, stretched myself and got up from the bed. I wasn't hungry at all, I guess a bit.

Yunbi had always kept me wondering when she mentioned about someone had caught her eyes. Who would that be? It couldn't be Daehwi or Baejin, right? Or even Euiwoong? No, she's not that close to him yet. All I know that Yunbi is close to me, but I'm not sure who's the guy is.

I walked into the kitchen, saw Ongniel cooked chicken soup, curry and something unknown in a pot because it was being covered. Seongwoo turned around and spotted me who was standing behind them. "Wanna a taste, Lin?" He asked, opened the lid of the pot. It was...ramyeon.

"It's ramyeon and had a different looks"

"Daniel mixed with something special into it" hyung explained while opened the lid, took a ladle that was placed on a plate. "Taste it" I shrugged and took the ladle from him. I sipped the soup first then the noodles.

Gosh! This is so spicy!! I coughed thrice. "Oh my God, hyung! This is too spicy!!" I complaint. "It was great though" I continued to cough. Hyung handed me a cup of water. I thanked him and drank it.

"I know it was spicy" he chuckled and put on my sour face, bite my own tongue to get rid of the spiciness. Hyung continued his cooking with Daniel hyung.

I then made my way to upstairs, meeting up with Baejin and Daehwi. They were playing with their phones; Mobile Legend. I am here to rest on the maroon beanbag which was available at the corner next to a lamp.

I began to rest myself on the beanbag, hands laid on my belly and a sudden growled came from my stomach. "Excuse me" I immediately apologised.

Han Yunbi

"Unnie, our very first schedule has been published!!" Haebin shouted to me, happily holding her iPad and jumping high as she could.

Oh God, gladly our very first schedule together. Haebin and I were only girls in our own practice room. It was big enough to fit us in and practice here as we liked it.

The others were recording to our new songs. Oh, aren't you curious about our concept? Well, it's pop, a bit of cuteness, dance styles were almost liked boys' style. Us girls had the same taste so, we didn't have any problems on thinking what kind of concept we have to do. We all suggested to be different than other cliche girls' groups.

We didn't liked girly and feminine moves because it was all cliche in girls' group world. Looked, how about you take a look at the girls' group? They're all almost the same, right? GFriend, April, Momoland, AOA etc. If you take a look at girls' crush groups like IOI, PRISTIN,DIA,WekiMeki and Dreamcatcher, they are so awesome and admireable. (I'm sorry for being offended)

"Unnie, lets go. It is almost time to go back home." Haebin said, patted my shoulder and helped me to stand up.

"Did manager-nim told us to go home?"

"Yeah, look" as she handed in her iPad to me. True, he said to go back home since it's late now. 8:30pm and it's dinner time. "How about we go dinner with the others?" She asked.