Thirty Two

Lai Guanlin

"WANNA ONE Lai Guanlin and FIRE FLOWER Han Yunbi spotted dating in Hongdae"

I cursed in a thousand languages. Curses! I should've being more careful back then. Who took the picture? Who are they to ruin us? I need to know who.

Ever since that day, CUBE was in a serious meeting. Yunbi and I felt so bad, our situation went chaos that Wannables and Fire's fans everywhere in online and in public. Even in school, girls started to pick a fight on her. Unluckily, Somi and Sejeong had their schedules outside the country, while I tried to protect her but the boys just pushed me away from her, torturing me to let her in pain. One of those famous bully who ever hate her for all this time, whom I knew, Nancy.

Evertime I wanna apologised to Yunbi, she had always pushed me away. Every night, I cried, couldn't even stopped. Hyungs always tried to calm me down from wrecking things in our dorm, of course I'm feel so bad that I made them worried about me. Also, Wanna One has stop doing schedules because of me. Chaos everywhere in the dorm, 10 hyungs who tried to make me feel better versus me, Lai Guanlin who can't be calm.

Yunbi once again returned her old self, the cold person whom she has always been inside her. Every time I wanna text her to be patience with those rude anti-fans, she didn't even texted me back, just let my message went seen. At least she read my message. At least she gets to rest for awhile. And Wanna One too, also gets to rest. I went super frustrated because of that stupid photographer. Gosh, this is why I hate the fact that people couldn't accept celebrities date celebrities. They're not our judge.

It was 12 midnight. I got a text from Yunbi, said that she is waiting for me behind the apartment.
I went outside the dorm alone and to the park with my Supreme hoodie on and a short, didn't bother to wear a winter coat. I ran around to find her and there she is. She was standing beside the street lamp.

I called her out, she just gave me her cold face. That face made me scared enough to make me heartbroken. I...don't know why would she called me in the middle of the night, "Lin, let's break up one more time, " her face looks serious enough.

"W-what...Yunbi? D-did you listen to yourself? " I stuttered at my own words. Once again, she wanted to break up with me. My eyes quickly began to water, "Yunbi... Do you really want this, want to end our relationship? " I softly asked to her, approached her. I held her shoulders, she gave me her cold eyes, "d-do you really mean it? "

Just then, I heard a vehicle engine slowly went loud, moved toward us. It was a public bus.

Yunbi used her full strength to push me away again, tend to go inside the bus. I pulled her by taking her hand, hugged her tight, "don't go..." I whispered under my breath, hugged her tight, "please..."

"Miss Han, your manager can't wait for too long, " as the bus driver said. Yunbi just set herself free from my embrace. She was sitting next to the window, didn't even looked at me for one last time.

Just like that, she left me for good.

~~~
Sorry again.

I just wanna end this book as quickly as possible.

I wanna starting a new book.

And hey, thanks for 14k reads and 400+ votes

ㅠㅁㅠ

사랑해요, 여로분!!

By the way, why the UNDIVDED album is so expensive?

But it is worth to buy though, since a ticket to kpop concerts are much more expensive than UNDIVIDED.

Anyway, do anyone of you will go for WANNA ONE concert and TWICE concert?

💕💕