Six

Lai Guanlin

Wanna One have a schedule at SBS for K-POP Inkigayo in two hours. We have arrived about 15 minutes early because Wannable will gone crazy out there, or right now. Like that day when we had a schedule for Happy Together. Wannable were waiting for us in front of KBS, including female workers. Gosh, it was sure a surprising event.

After awhile, all of the other idols arrived here; NCT Dream, ONF, EXO, GOOD DAY, Sunmi noona, etc. We greeted them politely as they are like our seonbaes(?) to us. For your information, Jihoon, NCT's Mark and ONF's Laun are classmates. They get along pretty well. [A/n: Legit in reality]

Me and Baejin weren't that talkatives like the other hyungs, I mean, we barely made friends with the other groups. I wish I could be friends with them, especially EXO seonbaenim. They're so talented and good looking, I admit.

"Linlin, let's go find food. I'm starving" Baejin rubbed his belly, knowing that he have an empty stomach.

"Sure, let's go then. Daniel hyung, me and Baejin will go somewhere!" I said to Daniel who was talking to Kai.

"Okay!" We both exited the waiting room. Sure it was loud as they talked, everyone could hear from the outside or maybe below this floor.

We then went to a random room, that only Baejin could smell from afar, entered the room and revealed foods on the floor. There were three male staffs inside, looking at us. "You two must be...Lai Guanlin and Bae Jinyoung, yes?" One of them asked.

"Yes, we are" Baejin answered.

"Wait for a second" he then got up from his seat, walking towards some bags had lined up on the floor. He picked two bags and gave them to us. "Here, your foods and drinks. Your manager told us to give them to you if the members of Wanna One come in so, here you go" we accepted the bags and thanked them, went outside of the room.

"Oh wow, we are lucky" i said to Baejin.

"I know right" he ruffled in his bag for food, "Ooo, sandwich" with his empty stomach, he quickly unwrapped the plastic around the sandwich and eats up. "Mmm~"

I chuckled of his behavior. I then opened the tin can of ice lemon tea that was provided in my bag, sipping it while walking. We heard girls voices and they're getting closer. Glad that we brought along our hats and masks to keep in our disguise.

Walked to the corner, we bumped into them and apologized. Welp, we didn't know they were in the same direction. "I'm so sorry, sir. So, Yunbi. What kind of makeup will you do for Pentagon's Yuto?" Yunbi?

I turned around and Baejin did the same thing, looking at those girls' backs. Baejin gave a question look on his face, asking me whether that was really Han Yunbi. Without hesitant, i gently patted her back and she turned around. "Can i get you something?" She asked. It is really her. I took off my disguise, revealed her my face. "Guanlin! Are you here for your schedule?"

"Yes, i am. What are you girls doing here?"

"Oh, we are incharge of makeup for Pentagon. We need to go now. Good luck on your show, Guanlin. And you too, Jinyoung!" Both of the girls walked off to Pentagon's makeup room.

Oh wow, that was just unexpected of her being a makeup artist. Me and Baejin were in surprised that she was here. We just still couldn't believe that Yunbi's doing differently than she was in school. In school, she was a cold type as you know and unactive in sports and stuffs, just an average type of student.

Then, Baejin's phone went vibrated in his pocket. He picked it up and answered the call. "Hyung? Oh, alright. We'll be there" he then ended his phone call, put it back into his pocket.

"It's Showtime"

"Neowa danduri, out of control yeah"

"I'm feelin' so energetic"

Our stage has ended, it was time for Sunmi noona's stage. As we got off the stage, we sent good luck to her, ran quickly to her stage.
It was fun to perform here. We got to meet a lot of people; seonbae, fans and staffs. They're friendly and admire-able yet competitive. Even if there are young idols than me who were already debuted, I still respected them, like lil' Woojinie.

Just right after we went back into the waiting room, where idols are in, I saw two figures are so close together. Recognised them right away, Samuel and Yunbi. W-what are they do-

"There, finish. You're done. Good luck" oh, I mistook them. She was just doing makeup on him. Phew, that was a relieved.

"Thank you so much! Oh, can I have your number, noona?" I darted my eyes on them. What will she do?

"No, I won't." She crossed her arms. I never knew that. I mean, Samuel has everything he got for a girl; looks and talents. I'd never expected that she would refused to give him her number for someone like him.

"You're so cold as always and thank you, again" he did a hug with her. Oh I wish I am brave enough to her, like he did to her. Well, he is from Brave Entertainment. "See you some day!" he ran off, exiting this room. I turned to look at her, saw her mouth mouthed 'No, we won't' then pursed her lip.

"What are you looking at?" Daehwi suddenly appeared beside me, got startled. "Is that Yunbi?" I tried to stop him and he was strong enough to pull himself away. Darn that duck.

"Yunbi-ah~ glad to see you here" he greeted her like usual he did to a girl. How lucky.

"So that's Han Yunbi who we were talking about" Sungwoon hyung whispered, I pushed him hard right away. Now, there were two people who tried to scare me away!

"Shush your mouth up, hyung" I shook my head, looked at Daehwi and Yunbi. They were casually talking to each other like something has came up. I saw Baejin approached them, pulling my arm and came along towards the two.

Actually...

I'm embarrassed right now. Sungwoon is watching, Baejin knows my deep interest and Daehwi is a good talker...about me. Argh, darn these hyungs. I'm concerned about Sungwoon, he might tells the others.

I looked around, searching for Sungwoon whereabouts, spotted him who was hiding himself while 'stalking' me. Aish that hyung. He smirked at me, hyungs were like looking at him weirdly until Seungwoo did his popular 'clapping the slate', everyone in room got startled because of him, including myself.

"What just happened?" I heard from NCT DREAM's Chenle.

"He got a mosquito or something?" Park Jisung said, widened his eyes that were darting towards those hyungs. Sigh, they made me embarrassed.

Back to my real statement here, I turned to look at Yunbi and we did eye contact. I blushed, heart beating so fast. My eyes just can't take off her. She knew, she did the same thing. Her eyes are sparkling. I saw a slight blush on her cheeks, turned away to the ground.

Does she feels the same way?