Twenty Five

Lai Guanlin

"What!? You'll go on world tour!? " my older sister shouted on the phone. I could barely heard my surroundings, "I'll make sure I will bring along my wannable fellows in Taipei to go to your concert! "

"It's not my concert. It's Wanna One's concert. And sure, the more the merrier. Talk to you later, sis. I'm busy, " I said.

"Right, good luck dongsaeng! "

"Thanks, " I hung up the phone call and jogged to my hyungs to the van to go to school.

Finally, we get to go to school for this month. It was almost a month and half that we didn't attended to school. I bet we have a pile of books would waited for us in our lockers. Or maybe our lockers filled with love letters like the last time.

Sure it was frustrated, but I really wanted to go to school as I miss my friends and teachers, especially the school's rooftop. I love windy places, like I told you before. It calms me down; a place for stressing out.

I sighed for a second, looking through the window. It seemed like the news spread too fast about our world tour. How would Yunbi reacts to this? Gosh, I'm worried if she is sad about it.

This world tour would be the biggest project to Wanna One and we were excited to do so and visiting other countries where we couldn't go. The first place would be in USA. I finally get to visit America in my lifetime because this is the only opportunity to go there. I wonder what would America really looks like.

I was in dazed of daydreaming until the van parked at the school's parking lot. Looking around the parking lot, there weren't much of people here and that was odd. Usually when we arrived in school, girls would swarm around us. But today was different.

"No wannables? " confused Sungwoon.

"That's odd, " continued Jisung.

We stepped out of the van, headed right away to our class. Maybe the class has begun but it was still early.

Baejin, Daehwi and I walked out to our classroom in confusion. The school was normal, but the people's behavior were abnormal... I mean they were different than before. I scratched my cheek, glancing at the notice board. It says, "Be a club member of the new clubs below; arts culinary club, arts and craft club, graphic arts club, modern dance club, composing music club... Wow, this school is a college now, " Baejin said and joked at the end.

"What's up with these? " Daehwi questioned, taking a piece of application form, "mwoya. Three days trial in any entertainment agencies!?" shocked Daehwi.

"Is the principal out of his mind? " Baejin asked, still looking at the notice board.

"Oh? Wanna One maknae line, " it was Somi greeted us along with Sejeong, "mmm, new clubs. We should join one, "

"What for? " Daehwi approached Somi while carrying along the form.

"For excelling our academic points and by the points, you could easily apply into any college or university, " Somi explained, sighed and looked to the notice board.

"Im not sure which one should I pick, but I have an interest in composing music, "

We kept on talking about academics, blah. I was getting bored of talking, more like listening, I excused myself to go to the class. I saw Justin and Euiwoong talked at the back door, greeted me as they saw me and I just smiled.

As I predicted, my locker was filled with letters and gifts. Wannables were normal, however they currently talked about joining clubs as I overheard they conversation. I sat in my seat, taking out my stationary from my backpack.