Thirty Five

Lai Guanlin

"H-Han Yunbi? " I'm really certain she could be Yunbi whom I really pray to see her again. She had her long wavy hair, dyed in light blonde coloured hair, long white dress and wears a cowboy boots.

She turned around...

She really is Han Yunbi. She widened her eyes, watered her eyes, froze at her spot. Finally she let her tears fell down to her cheeks, let out her sobbing voice, "Lin... I miss you so much, " she quickly hugged me tight, cried at my chest.

"A-are you really Han Yunbi whom I knew? " I trembled, slowly hugged her back. I felt she nodded and cried softly.

"I was so scared. I was so upset of all breaking up. Now, I'm not a part of CUBE and FIRE FLOWER anymore, " she said, "the world is such a cruel place..." She let go of the embrace, wiped her tears, "you...don't love me anymore, right? " it was heartbroken to hear her said that.

"I do love you, Yunbi. I have always love you with all my heart. I really love you so much more than anyone. And here, " as I gave her the bouquet that was given by those two girls from earlier, "someone gave me this and they said I should give it to you, so, " I rubbed my nose due to embarrassment.

She had sniffed the flowers and showed her smile, "thank you so much, " she blushed and giggled.

"And one thing, I didn't say yes to the break up, " I smiled happily and pulled her into a hug, "can we stay together again, my princess? Even though we lived far away from each other now, "

"Sure, we can. For me, long distance relationship is the sweetest thing for me. Shall we continue our date? "

"We shall, my princess, " I kissed her forehead, hugged her one last time.

Due to the confirmation from my manager, he said yes to the date. We couldn't get any happier than this! We will spend our precious time together before we separate.

I Adore Her So Much ♥

The End
~~

Boring? Well, yeah !
:D

Anyway, how was the whole story?

I had like to know your thoughts.

Bad? Good? Worse? Better? Worst? Best?

Bye bye!!

감사함니다, 여로분!! :*

~~