Five

Lai Guanlin

Saturday

The girls accepted our movie date. Currently, I'm partnering with her, Han Yunbi which was awesome! I mean cool. She is cool and I am cool. We are cool.

For her five days of staying in Seoul, she was still being cold towards boys but she was fine with Daehwi though. I know Daehwi has skills to talk with girls but not in flirting way, just friendly to girls. Oh I wish he could teaches me how to talk properly.

"Y-yunbi, want gelato?" As I pointed at an ice cream and gelato shop, she nodded. We walked into the shop, ordering our desserts. "How much are those?"

"₩12,000 ($12), please." As I handed the cashier the right amount of money. "Thank you, sir"

"I'm not a 'sir' and you're welcome" I smiled and walked off, carrying two gelatos to our table where Yunbi waited. "Here you go"

"Thank you" she thanked, felt a bit happy inside me. Her voice is so attractive like Girls Generation's Taeyeon noona, i might say. Speaking of voice, which company is she from?

"Uhm, Han Yunbi" i called out for her, she faced up to look at me and our gaze met. "I had a wonder for awhile. Which company...are you from?" Heart beats fast, waiting for the important answer, it's important for now.

"Cube. Cube Entertainment" am i...hearing right? CUBE!?

"You're from Cube??" I was completely shocked, standing up.

"Yeah, why-... Ah!! You are too!!" She clapped her hands once, widening her eyes and smiled. "Awesome. I shouldn't be cold to you. That would be I am not respectful to you. I'm so sorry" she bowed. "I did made a list of Wanna One members back at home and wrote down the member's company but I didn't know yours" she continued. That made me feel happy now. She could talk more with she is with me.

"Yes, I am from Cube. What month did you born?" I asked her if she is my seonbae or dongsaeng.

"November" she answered.

"Haha, dongsaeng." I ruffled her hair, she pouted. "Let's eat our gelato before they go melt"

"Okay" we sat back down on our seat. We talked until we finished up our desserts.

The time for the movie is 30 minutes left so, we had to go up to where the cinema is. On the way up, we met Baejin and Sejeong who are drinking their bubble teas, noticed us while they were in the middle of a conversation.

"You two seemed close" Sejeong walked back. "Nice ~"

"What!?" We both shouted at her, made me blushed and embarrassed. Both of them laughed out loud, making people staring at us. "Shut up!" We warned them.

"Alright, alright, okay. But seriously, I shipped you guys" Sejeong winked.

"W-we are not-" I shuttered and Yunbi helped me.

"We are not a couple, Sejeong" she pouted, slapping at Sejeong's arm but she laughed it off.

"What is this occasion about~?" Daewhi said soothingly.

Oh gosh, Sejeong. I felt embarrassed and walked to Baejin who was almost finished his bubble tea. Us boys bought popcorn and drinks for us to share. Once we got into the cinema, we tried to figure out who will be partnering with whom. Obviously, they made me and Yunbi sit next to each other. Sigh, sometimes I wondered why they forced me being with Yunbi.

About an hour and a half later, we decided to head back home. "Who will pick you girls up?" Daehwi asked.

"We three will ride my dad's car. Don't worry about us" Somi answered. "How about you guys? Wait, let me guess. Your manager?" Daehwi hummed in response. "Oh, my dad is here. See you boys in school. Come on, the two of you" as she grabbed Sejeong's and Yunbi's arm, headed to her car and drove away.

Today was fun. I get to know a bit of Yunbi's personality. It was quite surprising that she joined Cube. I hope we both could help and work together. Our current relationship could be better and taking into the next level? I dunno.

As soon as our manager arrived, he picked us up and sent us to our dorm. Baejin and Daehwi rested their heads onto my shoulders which were quite heavy. I sighed, closed my eyes to take my nap.

Then, I felt the car stopped which was mean we have arrived. I shook both of them, telling them we are home. They groaned due to their sleepiness but they were being forced to get up. "Come on, you guys. I heard Jaehwan hyung made dumplings inside" and they woke up.

"Really??" Baejin widened his eyes, rushed inside in a second.

"Let's go, Linlin. I'm hungry" as Daehwi grabbed my arm, tailing him from behind and got inside.

"Dumplings! Dumplings!" I heard hyungs cheered for Jaehwan's dumplings that was almost ready in the kitchen. I shrugged it off, feeling all tired and rested on the couch in the living room. "Yeah!!"

Aish, these hyungs. "Linlin, try this dumpling" i saw Jihoon hyung holding a dumpling.

"Alright" i tend to take the dumpling from him but he didn't even gave it to me.

"I'll feed you" as i was forced to get fed by him. "How is it?"

"Great" i smiled, chewing the dumpling.

After all of us ate dinner, we finally get some rest. By tomorrow, we had our schedule for Kpop Inkigayo so, we should sleep early before one of us dont feel energetic.

But before i went to sleep, i got a text message from Yunbi;

"Thank you for today and goodnight" - Yunbi

I felt burning on my face, blushing in pink. I groaned and covered my face with my pillow in embarrassed. Why must be her whom I like? I think...I am the only member who is love sick.