Nineteen

Lai Guanlin

The class was so boring! I might die here and now, listening to the old man explained about how the politics were in Joseon Era. I already knew all, all of it, before I attended to this school. I had studied some Korean studies back in Taipei, so don't worry about my grades, they are perfect.

I dunno about Daehwi, either he was just staring or frozen by time. He did blinked a few times, and either he was listening or his mind went blank. I knew Daehwi a lot, he disliked History. But, he got A- and that was great for him. He really did studied hard for achieving his grades.

All I could think now was how wonderful my life can be. I'm dating Han Yunbi, who got attention from guys in school and popular just right after she debuted, last night. I'm kinda bad because I didn't know when would she debut. She didn't even tell me, either Seonho, or they kept secret? Nah, Seonho is bad at keeping secrets.

"Class dismiss," yes, history class has already over for the day. I lived. Now that it's over, Yunbi approached towards me. What would she wanted to ask or to say?

"Guanlin, there's a meeting after school. Wait for me, okay?" She smiled and had a slight blush on her cheeks.

"I can wait for you, if you want"

"No, thank you. I have business with teachers. Sorry"

"That's okay. I'll wait for you, jagi" I playfully called her jagi, of course she went blushed. Cute.

"D-dont call me that. Not here, please. Well, see ya" she walked off quickly, after I said that. I didn't had a chance to say sorry to her. I'll just tell her after school.

Daehwi suddenly elbowed me, and had a smirked on his face. I went grinned, knowing that we thought the same thing, 'you got a chick yourself'. Ayy, I'm just lucky to have her. I think fate brought both of us together.

By the way, Yunbi looked so different. She had her straighten brownish hair, no hair clips, no ponytail, had a bit of light makeup that was obviously visibled on her cute face. Her predebut was liked almost a nerd student, but pretty, and she is prettier now. And I really adore her.

I glanced at Yunbi, who wrote something on a piece of paper. Folded it and came to me again. I think the note was for me. She gave it to me, gave me a silent sign; her point finger placed against her lips. I just nodded to her silent statement. I unfolded the note and it says;

'Let's have a date at Hans River tonight, if you had a free time. I do have some schedules to work before the date, but can you? I wanted to be with you.

One more, I don't have my phone now. So, I'll just keep on sending letters, if you don't mind.

See you,
Yunbi '

LOVE LETTER! My heart can't stopped thumping! Argh! She made me so anxious. I can't really hide my shyness, as I was being a crazy person right now. Where can I hide this feeling!? This is just too much!

"Woah, woah clam down, Lin" Euiwoong held both of my arms. I immediately calmed down, and seated on my chair. I muttered, 'sorry' and he just nodded. "What was that about?" Is he talking about the love letter that Yunbi sent? Oh please, don't. He would spread the news that we are dating, if I tell him.

"Nothing, just a surprise meeting at Cube"

"A surprise meeting?" He raised his eyebrow, and gave a question look. "Even I don't have one. Sigh, when can I debut?" He then dropped down his shoulders, rested his head on to my desk.

But I heard from Justin that Euiwoong and Ahn Hyeongsub will debut soon. Maybe, Justin didn't wanted to tell both of them yet and he also told me he overheard from a meeting in his CEO's office. He went weaken when he heard it. I hope Justin will debut sooner. But for now, let's support Euiwoong and Hyeongsub hyung.