Eleven

Lai Guanlin

The girls went home and us three got our own transportation to go home. It was a tiring day. My brain had squeezed it's juice out. I remembered everything of what I learned about science. Sigh, this is sickening.

I looked over the window, saw my reflection staring to the streets. When I had my time in a silent moment, I might think of Yunbi. Ever since she came into my life, I can't think of anything. I know I like her a lot; her facial features, sweet attitude, intelligence and all. She is truly my type of girl. She has everything I liked and Han Yunbi is the only person whom I really like.

What could've happen if someone steals her heart before me? Maybe she would changed, maybe she forget about me or maybe she acts differently from I had known her until now. One person could change her life and I should aware of her when she is being with someone else.

We got out of the car, headed into our home. Hyungs made dinner again, homemade jajangmyeon. I bet it is delicious.

"Is it ready yet?" Daehwi said, yawning in his words. This time, Jiseong and Sungwoon were cooking. I never had their cooking before. I think they'll be turn out to be good, as long as my stomach feels happy.

I changed my clothes first before joining with them for dinner tonight. I fished my phone out of my school bag, Seonho texted;

"Boss needs you by tomorrow. Meet me in front of Cube" - Seonho

We called our CEO 'boss', obviously because he is the head of Cube Ent. I know the nickname was quite gangster-ish but the name suited him well.

And i replied back;

"Alright. I'll see you after school" - Me

Me and Seonho weren't attending the same school. We had to separate due to our team are different so, we had no choice but to separate.

We both knows our school ended at what time, just in case we had business to do after school. Speaking of after school, our assignments. Aish, i should tell Yunbi;

"Hey, Yunbi. Sorry for interrupt your night. By tomorrow, i had to come to Cube for something with CEO. Sorry, again" - Me

That should do it. I went out of the room after i settled everything for tomorrow. My stomach went grumbling, which means im hungry. Im hungry that i really wanted to taste those two oldest hyungs' cooking.

"We want food! We want food!" The rest of hyungs eagerly wanted to eat also as we are starving. They were having fun just sitting around, waiting for the meal. I joined them chanting for food!

Jihoon got up, approached me while holding his pink phone. He smiled sheepishly beside me, suddenly he was being clingy and I don't know why what was happening to him.

As you all know me and Jihoon were roommates. Last night, he woke up around 2am, waking me up in the middle of the night. He told me that he was scared so, we decided to do something. He suggested that he wanted to watch late night show and I had to agree with anything he wanted as I was sleepy. In the morning, I didn't realised that we slept on the couch side by side. And you know what Ongniel said? "Panwink couple's ship has been sailing~"  Pabo.

They should have realised themselves. By realised themselves, I mean looked at them. They're being clingy. Did Jihoon followed their example?

"Tell me, who's this girl?" He asked as he handed me his phone. It was a pictures of Yunbi, Daniel and Woojin together in one photo when they were in Busan.

"Uhm, why don't you ask those Busan boys?"

"They won't answer. Tell me, who is she?" Should I tell him?