Ten

Lai Guanlin

Wanna One are having dinner in the living room, watching The Return of Superman that Jihoon suggested. You know, that one special episode when Daniel, Jihoon and Jiseong took care of triplets. 하하 We can't stop laughing when those three kids didn't knew about Jihoon's aegyo.

"My popularity is over" (Jihoon on tv)

"Hahahaha!!!" We laughed like mad, dropped down to the floor.

"Yah, stop it!" Jihoon got embarrassed, covering himself with a square shape pillow. Hyung is cute, everyone likes him. He shouldn't be sad about it. I sat next to him, patting his shoulder to calm him down. "I'm so dumb" he muttered.

"That's okay, hyung. Everyone have one dumb experience, right?"

"Y-yeah, you're right. Thanks, Linlin. And hey, who you were with earlier? Did you having a date?" What!? This crazy hyung. I shouldn't have helped him.

"U-uhm. No one. I was just studying in library" as i grabbed a yellow pillow and hugged it.

"But i saw you with a girl" dang it!

"That was...no one"

"Are you sure that was no one? I'll check on you" he grinned and left. Oh, Gosh. That hyung. Aish. What have I done? I shouldn't revealed Yunbi's identity before anything happens to her could get worse. Remember what she said she was ragged by bullies back in Busan? I'm scared if that happens again in Seoul. I should be her knight in shining armour by tomorrow onwards.

The next morning, we came to school early than usual because the morning traffic wasn't really bad. As soon as I was walking in the hallway, I saw Yunbi's familiar back and it was her when I called out her name. She turned to looked at me and gave her small smile.

I then ran into her. People around us looked at us weirdly or suspicious, maybe it was unbelievable that I am close to the cold person. That was okay though. It's not like Yunbi gone emo or what. She wouldn't bite anyone unless someone makes her upset. She told me about herself yesterday.

Something came into my mind since this morning. Am I that close to Han Yunbi because I rephrased what Baejin and Daehwi said in our van. Well, how am I going to answer that? I mean, I didn't realized that I'm that close to her now.

Then, this typical slut appeared before our eyes, Nancy Jewel McDonie. That's her full name. One case that we wanted to pronounced her full name was hard. So, we ended up gave her nickname Jonancy. Some anti-Nancy said the named Jonancy was liked a guy's name. Apparently, we teased her like everyday behind her back.

Anyway, she approached Yunbi, crossed her arms like she was the queenka here. "So, you're the one who grabbed my Guanlin's attention, huh?" She started to speak up. I looked to my left where Yunbi's standing. She didn't answered, just stared at Jonancy.

"I'm not sure I grabbed his attention. He was the one who started first" she finally answered. Well, she's right. I was the one who started the whole situation first. "I'm sorry, Nancy but, one thing you need to know. I'm not interested in him" w-what...

She said that she's not in...interested in me. That was a let down. "I-i better go...to the restroom" I'm crying inside... I need help.

Lee Daehwi

"I'm not interested in him"

"I better go...to the restroom"

Oh wow. What just happened? Did Yunbi said she wasn't interested in Linlin? That was just..unbelievable. I thought Yunbi invited him to her apartment for a special reason but, I was wrong. I mean, i don't know what did happened there.