Confused And Going Places

On the third page of the bard's notes:

"Do you speak of innocence in the wild?

Would not any sympathize with a child?"

In the morning daylight, the statue-like, object had been fully uncovered

It stood up. "Where am I? Where are...? Uhmm. Where are Uhmm? Mommy? Uhm? Daddy? Uhm?"

It pats around and finds a sword hilt on her back. Pulling the sword out feels natural. She is not supposed to handle real swords yet. This one looks quite sharp. She lets it fall to the ground. It stays on the ground for awhile, then floats up and returns to scabbard.

"A magic sword. I-I have not seen one before."

She pats herself a bit. There are clothes and the scabbard strap, but those things have no actual physical substance. Touching those things feels like touching her body. They cannot be pulled or adjusted. The sword was solid.

"I don't know where I am. Ask for help. Yes, uhm Mommy uhm says ask for help. Mommy is beautiful. People greet uhm bow to mommy in the great hall. She is uhm uhm a queen. Mommy is a queen and daddy is a king. Right.Right. Yes."

A bit off distantly, indistinctly, she hears sounds. She remembers advice from uhm mommy. When alone in the woods, take clue from the shadow and the time of day. Try to stay to a straight path. They uhm mommy and daddy had walked with me in woods, they told me.

She sets off following the morning shadows of trees. She is paying attention, but frequently she finds she is walking in a different direction. This happens again and again. She keeps an eye on the tree shadows, but eventually just walks in the new direction. Soon, she hears sounds of a town or village. They will help her find uhm mommy and uhmm daddy.

  They will help her find uhm mommy and uhmm daddy