We Want Happy Emme To Come Back

When Princess Yva gets home in a light carriage of the Ursua kingdom, it perplexes her. She passed a light carriage that was leaving and no one is at the front door on Castle Annovae.

Carrying her own case of clothes in, she hears happy sounds down the hall.

The King and Queen soon find her. The Queen takes Yva's case of clothes.

Yva: 'Ohh. What an unusual experience. They eat only meat. They play vigorously. The pajamas are , well, unique. I nearly got scratched by were-claws..... Uhm. What are you! Hey!'

The King and Queen burst into the magic room with Yva. Emme is laying on the bench, but quickly rises.

Princess Yva! A close call with were-claws?

Emme performs every inspection.

Yva says: "There should be no fuss. The King and Queen of Ursua said I was fine. It was amazing, my head just flipped like it was a reflex. As soon as the claws tore the hood of the pajamas, I was rotating. The draw through my hair was scary, but never hit my skin or ears."

Emme grabs a hold of Yva and buries her face into the shoulder 'You have.. my trick. The way I duck and avoid. You are only the second person I know about that can do it. Y.You have my ability.. it saved.. you.'

Tears roll off Emme's face onto Yva dress.

Yva pushes her back 'Hey stop it. That bad dream has taken you to a very sad place. I want you. Happy Emme. OK.'

The Queen takes Yva and Emme by hand to the regal bedroom. The Queen sits with a smile for Emme placing a hand on the far side of her face. Yva cuddles next to Emme on the other side of the bed.

Emme drops some tears, of happiness, on the pillows.

It becomes a long afternoon nap for the three of them.

When Emme gets up, her confidence is restored. Yva might still be sick, but Yva has avoided something most girls would find disturbing. A hurt to a pretty face. It is time for Emme to look at the problems in perspective.

Yva should have a nice and happy life. It will be a long life too (if Emme has any say about it).

  It will be a long life too (if Emme has any say about it)