Conclusion

As it should be very clear that the universe is a very big place, with very many planes of existence.

It should also be clear that there would be extremely strong telepaths in the universe. Never much replying (unless you were also a very strong telepath).

Until the rise of social media, it might easy to think they would just listen. It is more likely they have conversations and keep lists. Ever changing the rankings amongst themselves.

Why would anyone really care?

As certainly as there are powerful telepaths, there will be second tier telepaths. At least one would be hired to make a transcript of what the powerful telepaths were doing and thinking about.

But if there were one second tier telepath making transcripts, then there would be dozens. All meant to make sure that secrets were of no advantage. All meant to erode the value in knowing what those top telepaths were thinking about. All meant to make their second tier jobs futilely useless.

Why would anyone care though?

Knowing that the top telepaths have a list for where young women and girls can be happy.

If there were a certain Castle Annovae on a certain planet on a certain plane of existence; where people seem to recognize and promote happiness for young women.

You might be able to say.

If a girl had a hard knock.

If a girl needed a good cheer up!

Where would you send them?

If you could send them anywhere in the universe?

What kind of very strange visitors might find their way to Castle Annovae (on that planet on that plane of existence).

Why would anyone really care?

The answer might be held in these words. "Sequel" or "Part 2".

  "Sequel" or "Part 2"