Sunlight Brings No Better Clarity

Emme spent the night hugging the cursed girl (previously referring to them as 'Big Guy'). Emme was keeping watch, but this poor thing appeared to get no sleep.

As birds chirped before light, Emme asked questions. One topic, did explain part the trouble from last night. From the first day, the curse caused walking in ways they could not control. Not moving in the cell, and following Emme when told to stay.

When there was enough light, Emme made note of places where cursed spider goo might be. She walked over to the rogue (which had transformed into a girl after being torn apart by the spider). She kept a keen eye on 'Big Guy' see a dead body that conforms to the girl's own expectation of how she would look now. Emme comes back to the tree where they had slept, happy that she had walked over alone.

The expression on Big Guy's face was trending away from the usual smile.

That is when Emme heard from a close distance behind her.

"Kaff, Hack..."

A young adult human woman, wearing the rogue's clothes was standing close by still covered in spider slime. Shaking and coughing as if air was something new.

Emme: "Stop. Who are you?"

'I am Rogue. I lead you both here last night. I cursed myself and died here. I must make things right.'

Emme: "Do not come closer. You're covered in cursed slime. Uhm. We passed a nearly dry creek before digging up the gold. Go get the cloth that the buried box of gold. Wash in the creek, wash those clothes, and put the clothes into that cloth from the box. We will need to keep the contaminated things away from other things. Afterwards, come back here."

The rogue-girl leaves, removing but holding clothes and cloak as she goes.

Emme: "Are you OK?"

The large cursed man-girl looks down and says: "Even my voice. I recognize it."

The rogue-girl returns looking cleaned up, and she leaves a tied bag just a bit away before approaching.

Emme considers that is not much wearable clothing is available. Her clothes are shredded by a mishap with a lycanthrope client. She has a cloak. Big guy has magically cursed immaterial clothing (not much coverage but also really nothing to see).

However, this rogue-girl would attract unwanted attention in winter clothes, let alone no clothes.

As rogue-girl walks over to them, a magic glow starts to envelope both the 'Big Guy' and 'rogue-girl'.

Emme decides to get back and away. She has no idea what is going to happen next. This was really one very unusual curse.

Rogue-girl walks straight up to 'Big Guy'. The magic glow extends. She pulls him down, so she is on her back and he is above her.

Rogue-girl says: "I have offended and attacked you. There is only one thing to do. I must help make things right. I am so sorry."

Rogue-girl uses her thumb fingernails and jabs directly into the chest of 'big guy'. A magic arc fires, and 'Big Guy' is blasted way sixty feet. 

Emme sees 'Big Guy' getting up unharmed and says 'What did you just do?'

Girl: "I. I. have. my body back. I. I. uhh still do not know who I am."

Emme picks up the girl and enfolds herself and the girl in the cloak.

Big guy walks up, with a purposeful manner of walking and looking around that rogue used to have.

Big Guy: "Well at least I got that part right. My crime against you, will mean my death in the future. Today, things have been made at least partly right."

Emme: "Yesh, who made this curse!"

Emme thinks 'What is going on? The effects of this curse are at an immense power with no signs of dissipation.'

Rogue is obviously under a spell that changes his irritable nature. Rogue would not have said those words before the curse.

We've got gold, but not enough clothes to get us to a store to buy useable clothes.