Breathe, Just Keep Breathing

Violet has answered all the questions.

Because she has a weak, raspy voice, she has been completely focused on speaking as clearly as possible. She is worrying that her focus on speaking has made her answers, a bit rambling or not clearly thought through.

She noticed the looks from the scribes.

The magic 'Emme' suit was taken away hours ago. The mages boxed it and magically vanished with it.

The soft chair, scribes and historian have all left.

It is just Violet and the young health aide in the room.

Violet figures the King will come back and move her to different room.

Maybe Yva and her parents will come back in. Violet takes a seat where they had been. Violet may get a chance to reassure Yva before they get moved.

Violet notices the young health aide (a young adult girl) is exhibiting 'Fear Frozen' symptoms.

Violet has seen this before. Violet's appearance is bad, it creates a negative thrall in some people.

Poor Girl.

Then 'it' happens, and 'it' is trouble.

Her heart begins the race away beats.

There is so little time. Violet must lay down. She wants to lay on her favorite side, but that side has the deep bite.

The heart beat is so fast that blood actually moves slower.

She must breathe more. She must concentrate on breathing. When the blood moves slower, there must be more air available.

The health aide is shivering, I would ask for help. I am not able to get her attention.

Poor girl.

Breath.

If you fail to breathe, your muscles will spasm.

If you spasm, it will be terrible pain. Pain that makes you forget who and forget where you are.

If you fall asleep, it will definitely spasm.

Breathe. Breathe long deep and steady.

My skin is turning blue. It can sometimes go gray.

Maybe the heartbeats will restore. Maybe.

Breathe.

Just

Keep

Breathing.