I Am Useless In The Morning Before My Mentally Stimulating Warm Drink

I was admiring the pajamas with the top lifted a bit to reveal the tied pant ribbons when the King and Queen walked in.

They asked to check me for curse marks again, so I faced the bed and placed the pajamas there. When they asked me to turn around, I closed my eyes to avoid regal eye contact while wearing nothing.

They said nothing for a while, so I opened my eyes slightly. What I saw shocked me.

The King and Queen were wearing no clothes.

The Queen has a figure much more impressive than the portrait of her grandmother. Leg muscles much more powerful looking.

The King has the perfect masculine V-form (wide shoulders and narrow hips). He is exactly how I would have imagined a barrel delivery man to look.

They looked at me, so I closed my eyes again. They had caught me looking. I had to say something.

"I looked! I am sorry! You were so attractive; it was hard to stop looking. Uhm. Princess Yva is quite dear to me. If I were to impose or intrude between her and you, it might hurt her ability to trust."

The King told me to open my eyes.

Both the King and Queen were knelling on the floor (hands resting on their knees).

The King says 'This is how we wanted you to see us. It is time for us to confess. This kingdom is broke. Assets actually exceed debts, but not in a liquid manner. We could not let you remain with false hopes.'

Emme says: "We should get dressed and have some warm mentally stimulating drinks. If we drink and talk for a couple of hours, we may be able find a solution."

After hours of talking in the library, I suggest something.

They like it.

It will take luck

The King commends me on good idea. I tell him that the environment helped. These book titles all around allows for lateral thinking, by bringing various topics together.

After Emme leaves the library, the King ponders the last thing that Emme said. It was almost word-for-word what his father (the previous King) used to say and his father received only royal visitors for the last several decades of his life.

  It was almost word-for-word what his father (the previous King) used to say and his father received only royal visitors for the last several decades of his life