Justifiable? Worries

Almost at once after mentioning the Sprites, the mage sees the signal at the door. It is time to move to the other room.

The King and Queen of Annovae lead, followed by the Yva decoy and "Good Fellow", then the King and Queen of the Central Kingdom.

The Mage assists Violet up the stairs, and internally muses that the timing was perfect (almost like the Sprites had been listening in).

Everyone enters the room and stands just forward of the built-in benches at the wall.

Three mages in hooded cloaks sit on the floor (in a kind of dream state).

Violet walks over to look at the mages.

There is a sudden silence.

Violet turns around to see a projection or vision of a semi-transparent sprite floating right before her

"Hello little Violet. We have so missed your dreamy visits to us these many years."

The King of the Central Kingdom takes his wife and draws her into a protective hug. He has heard so many things about sprites. They are an incomparable danger if annoyed.

The sprite flies quickly round the room and touches "Good Fellow" and Yva as she goes.

The King of the Central Kingdom shudders a little.

Violet watches Yva. There is something different now. Yva steps back and sits on the built-in bench at the wall.

Violet sees 'Good Fellow' vanish away in layers. A child wrapped in magic taping floats over to the King and Queen of Annovae. They take the child in adoration and sit on the bench behind them.

The sprite comes in close to Violet (eye to eye).

"Please, pull back your hat and veils Little Violet."

A bit of distance is given by the sprite, and Violet pulls back the hat.

All the black dress ensemble color shines white and loses the appearance of cloth.

Violet grows taller, all wounds vanish, her body and face become vibrant and rosy. She becomes clothed in floating white wisps that circle among shiny diamonds and silver object.

For the briefest of times Violet felt no confusion in the room. After the sprite touched Yva and the other. Now the confused feeling is back.

Violet remembers. Visits to dream land. Sprites. Sprites often make offers, but if you become deluded. If you fail to see the costs.

That thing they offer vanishes. It becomes a prank.

"So Little Violet, here in the magic academy. You could make this a reality. To start it would be an illusion, like it is now. It just takes magic. Behind you is a magic creature that has some of your magic, your life....."

Violet: "Stop. No. don't.. tempt me. Not with this. Don't! I won't do it!"

The sprite gets a broad smile, but as seconds pass; one side of the face loses the smile to a concerned sadness.

The King of the Central Kingdom whispers to his wife 'Close your eyes dear, please'. He backs away to the wall protectively hugging his queen.

  He backs away to the wall protectively hugging his queen