Rumors

Requests for adverts persisted for many weeks. Rumors of a valuable gift (that came with orders of pajamas) had increased inquiries. Orders were up a little.

The practice of creating bags to cover the pajamas (initially for royal purchases) gave customers a chance to buy something considered limited.

One price for the pajamas, and a higher price for pajamas delivered with a protective bag.

They called the nearby older women back (for more sewing work in the castle).

They were available to help create a gown for Princess Yva. Yva was not formally announced for major social events, but there were secondary halls. Smaller parties held just next to the formal, larger scale events.

Just weeks after visiting the Ursua Castle, Yva was going to a party in the central kingdom. Just Yva and Emme.

The carriage driver wore unusual clothes. A cloak with a hood. A person in the castle they sometimes saw moving heavy things but rarely spoke.

The Central Kingdom Castle was clearly four times the size of Castle Annovae. Many new additions to expand the size.

The room of the party was nearly as regal as Castle Annovae's regal guest bedroom.

With Emme and Yva there were nineteen girls. Emma wore a nice dress which contained yellow to signal her magical skill. Yva's dress was white with blue to mark her as a royal visitor.

Private conversations were held in a hushed level. Sometimes using a hand fan to obscure the face.

There were benches built into the walls. Most of them sat.

A large set of two doors opened, and a young man (very formal) escorted a young lady into the room. As the others all stood, the young man bowed and turned to leave. The most desirable prince anywhere (an oldest royal son of the Central Kingdom) had brought an esteemed guest into this secondary party.

Yva stood and with no clear sound from her slippers and moved quickly in a trance-like manner.

The young man stopped and turned. Prince Yva was right there, behind him. Looking. He had not heard her, but sensed it from the sounds of the others (or complete lack of sound that is).

He looked for a few seconds and snapped himself back around and left.

Yva walked back to Emme and sat. Whispers started back up again.

Emme knew she had never been in royal events, but also felt convinced. Yva dress was nice but locally created. The others worn dresses (though different each) that had a look.

Emme felt she could even hear some whispers 'in a dress made by castle help' 'The most eligible prince'.

Emme thinks Yva should leave, regardless to how she answered the next question "Are you Ok? Why did you do that?"

Yva says: "It was like before. My feet moved on their own."

Emme does a show of putting her hand on Yva's forehead and then leads her out. 'We should go see your mother about this.'

The ride home was quiet. The carriage man asked a gruff question, but Emme said only 'It would be good to get her back, but there was no emergency'

In the event hall, Emme had successfully gotten the topic off of Yva. The topic had become Emme.

A magic user without certification. A common witch taking away a princess like any common girl. As the whispers swirl around the room, Emme has been convicted in a court of rumor.

They build few known facts into incredible assertions.

Emme uses the blood of cursed spiders.

Emme has a hoard of were-beings held captive in her magical web.

Emme has ensnared the royal house of Annovea.

Emme might even be responsible for the sudden disappearance of Yva years ago.