These Pajamas Are Amazing

The Queen convinced me of her gratitude in silent reflection

The Queen convinced me of her gratitude in silent reflection. Eventually she moved her other hand to the far side of my face and let my hand fall back to the bed. I closed my eyes and felt (in an unexplainable way) how I missed the affection of an older sister. Sisterly concern that is comforting by her simple presence. Knowing inwardly, of course, that I have no sister.

The king came to the door, and Queen left saying "Do try to get up."

The door closed. I heard just one word 'Lucky'.

I stood up and used the bed to steady myself. In looking at the nearby tall mirror, I became entranced by these pajamas.

They are a common style of pajamas usually made in common-linen (two pieces; top and pant bottom, with short sleeves and short legs).

These are made with a fine fabric and made to hold close using ribbon. It is an absolute design marvel. At the leg ends and sleeve ends a ribbon is slipped in to show visibly. The ribbon ends meet, so only a single stitch is required to hold it together.

Instead of fabric twist to hold the pants, it has two ribbons with bow tied ends. Only three stitches hold each (one in the center of the pant, and one at each end to make the bows). Both on the front and the back. Those two ribbons. They can be tied in a bow on each side. That means the pant can be undone for quick relief by undoing just one side (either side that works fastest).

The top has just a simple ribbon to (optionally) close the collar. The real innovation is the short ribbon on either side. Just two stitches hold each short ribbon segment.

The ribbon provides a lift to allow the fabric to rise slightly at the chest. That eliminates the annoying pull downward onto the chest (when belly or hips roll onto the bottom of the shirt).

The shirt has curve at the bottom, so each side is higher. If lifted up or fashioned to be shorter, the shirt would expose the side tying ribbons of the pant. I inspect it in the mirror. It is a lovely effect.

Never have I encountered such a marvel of simplicity to achieve fashion and utility.

My pajamas (which Yva and the Queen must have placed on me) has yellow ribbon. Matching the color commonly used to show my magic using profession. Image royal purple, honeymoon pink, or other colors.

This is a canvas for all color accents. The potential for things to match this style is immense (night shirts, robes, and various versions for men).

Never have I encountered such innovation to have this form for function. Simplicity in achieving adorable fashion.

  Simplicity in achieving adorable fashion