Part Three: Doctor Briggs

(Disclaimer: I am not a therapist, counsellor or psychologist. Anything that would be said in this fic, is just for entertainment purposes. I am merely a law student with too much free time. You may proceed.)

"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

And love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart but please don't break it

Love was made for me and you

L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore

And love is all that I can give to you

Love, love, love is more than just a game for two

Two in love can make it
Take my heart but please don't break it

'Cause love was made for me and you
I said love was made for me and you
You know that love was made for me and you"

***

The couple had arrived at Doctor Chelsea Briggs' office and were patiently...well impatiently waiting.

Lauren had been scrolling through her photo gallery, trying to calm her nerves because she just knew that the session was going to be heated. Especially if they had to discuss what drove them to be the way they are today. She knew her wife, which meant that she knew Camila was going to pick a fight with her.

Meanwhile, the younger woman, was nervously bouncing her leg up and down as she flipped through a magazine. She had no idea what magazine it was or what it had in it. She just wanted to take her mind off it, and to a point; didn't even want to be here.

What was this woman going to tell her? That she and Lauren had problems? Well, she knew that. They should try to hash things out for the sake of their four year old daughter? Really? She knew that as well.

Camila saw this whole thing of going to therapy to be pointless. She didn't need someone trying to pry their way into her personal life. Being a famous singer, had its perks but what she wanted was to have her public life and personal life to not clash with each other. If someone only photographed her coming out of this building, the press would have a field day with it.

She could see the headlines now; "Trouble in paradise? Singer/Songwriter Camila Cabello photographed leaving psychotherapist's office with wife; Lauren Jauregui. Rumours of a divorce."

"Hey, Marissa. What's my nine o'clock for this morning?" The couple heard a voice ask the receptionist.

When Lauren looked up from her phone, she saw a blonde woman, clad in a black pant suit, with a brief case in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

Marissa; the receptionist pointed to the couple sitting a distance off from where she was. Upon laying her eyes on the Jauregui - Cabellos, Dr Briggs let out an audible squeak.

"Oh my god! My favourite celebrity couple!" Camila subtly rolled her eyes. She handed her brief case to her receptionist then approached the women and stuck out her free hand. "Hi. I'm Dr Chelsea Briggs. But you can call me Dr Briggs," the woman beamed brightly at the couple.